Chapter Three

"What do you mean he's joined the French Empire's side?!" The British Empire exploded.

"I dunno, FE pulled him aside to talk and suddenly he switched sides!" Prussia explained. "It's not my fault."

Britain slammed Prussia against the wall. Well that's a bit extreme. He thought.

"You talk to him and get him back on our side, or we will lose this WAR!" BE shouted, pointing a finger in his face. Prussia rolled his eyes.

"You don't think I've tried?! I've sent letter after letter but he won't respond!" Prussia defended himself. "Maybe we should just surrender. It's better to do that than to have any more casualties. Like what happened with..."

"With the Roman Empire, yes I know. But we won't surrender, not to her. We'll win this, even with your friend on the wrong side." Britain sighed, letting Prussia go.

"There's more..." Prussia said hesitantly, not really excited for BE to get angry again.

"What is it?" He huffed.

"FE also managed to get Canada to join a war..."

"WHAT?!" Prussia flinched, backing away from the angry country. "We're so screwed." Britain shook his head sadly, calming down. Prussia noticed that he rubbed a small bottle hanging around his neck for comfort.

He wished he had switched sides with AE at this point, but it was too late. He would not betray Britain and the others, no matter the cost.

"I can deal with him. I've beat him before. Granted, those were play-fights, but I doubt he'd ever actually hurt me." Prussia volunteered.

"Good, I hope you can handle him. Tell the others that we will attack tonight. Our only chance is for a surprise attack, before FE can get more allies. Get them to meet here."

"Tonight? Alright then." And with that, Prussia left BE to planning while he sought out the other members of the alliance. 

(367 Words)

A bit of a short chapter today, sorry! The next one will be longer and filled with more action :)

Also I will be posting at least one new chapter every Tuesday, as I have about twenty more ready to post (but I don't want to do them all at once). See you all next week :D