Another Update Chapter

Hi. It's been a while. 

The last time this story had another entry was for a previous update, meaning the story has been in suspension for almost two years.

Now, I'm sure you have some questions, and I hope the following forum provides some answers, and give a bit of insight.

Where the heck have you been?

I have been busy with work. The job I currently have eats up a lot of my time and energy, and for that reason, I often come off my shift both mentally and physically drained. As such, whenever I sit down and try to write the story, I often find myself either struggling to stay awake, or just feeling outright uninspired.

I try to set myself goals and deadlines, but all I do is end up pushing them back. Whatever methods of self-discipline I have just seem to be ineffective, or I just don't feel creatively stimulated to get the plot going.

Has this story been abandoned?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: I adopted this story from the previous author with the promise of completing it in some regard. As mentioned in the previous update, I have made footnotes and come up with general ideas of what I want to happen, who Ridicule meets, and how his career evolves. I have every intention of finishing this story, but I want each chapter to feel as if it's building on something, and not just simple wish fulfillment or random smut for the sake of smut.

Will you add any more ladies to the harem?

Yes, but I am not taking any suggestions. I made up my mind about who will be introduced, ages ago. My hope is that while I may offer some brief fanservice, their presence will add something to the story other than Ridicule hooking up with them.

How/When do you plan to release more chapters?

I plan to get it to a point where I always have two succeeding chapters ready. For example, when Chapter 10 comes out, Chapters 11 and 12 won't be too far behind, and by the time Chapter 12 comes out, I'll have Chapters 13 and 14 just about good to go.

I hope this answers any questions you may have, if there's any more pressing ones in the comments, I will update this chapter accordingly.