Chapter 9 - Ridicule meets RWBY

When I touched down in Austin that afternoon, I somehow felt more tired than ever. It was only four in the afternoon yet I wanted to pass out and sleep for a whole day, I just hoped my tenure in Los Angeles qualified as working for Rooster Teeth.

Making my way through customs, I went out and saw the redhead and the busty blonde, who were happy to see me, although Jess was more enthusiastic about it.

"I missed you so much!" she latched onto my arm.

Meg scoffed, "He was only gone for three days."

"C'mon Meg, you can admit it."

"It was a work trip," she turned her attention to me, "how was it, by the way?"

"I'll tell you about it on the way home."

We walked out to the car and I got settled in the shotgun seat. I wanted to go in the back, but Meg made me sit upfront since Jess was already there. Once we were on the road, Jess poked my cheek.

"So....? How was it?"

"It was....interesting."

"Interesting how?"

I took a deep breath before answering, "I met and got to work with Camila Cabello."

"What?!? No way! I love her!" Jess was fangirling a bit. Meg, as usual, was reserved about it, but she let her excitement show.

"You guys made a song together?"

"Yeah, but you probably won't hear it until next year."

"Aw, that sucks." Jess pouted.

"Don't worry, I'm working on my next solo project, so you'll hear music from me soon."

"Ohmigod, yes! Please let me know the second it drops, I want to be the first to listen to it."

"Play your cards right, and I might give you a sneak peek," I alluded.

"Why (y/n)," Jess devilishly smirked, "did you just flirt with me?"

"Maybe," I returned the grin, "but the offer's open to both of you." I glanced at Meg, whose cheeks were turning red again.

--------------------------

I plopped down in my chair in my office, I can't believe I was about to say this, but it felt good to be back. Something about coming to a regular workspace like this felt natural, like there was some sense of structure to my life.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, "Come in!"

It opens and Scarlett walks in, beautiful as ever and happy to see me, "Welcome back, boss," she said with a smile.

I stood up to greet her but she held a hand up, "Don't bother," she said as she closed the door behind her.

"I was only gone for a weekend."

"Yeah, but, it feels like forever," she got closer to me, "especially after spending the past three days thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

She grabbed the front of my shirt, "This," she pulled me forward and smashed our lips together. Damn, she must have really missed me, the way she assumed dominance and kept pushing her tongue into my mouth.

We separated for air and she shoved me back, "Sit down and undo your belt." Oh, I see where this is going.

"Yes ma'am." I complied, she kneeled in front of me, and grabbed my bulge with her right hand.

She got under the desk and motioned for me to get closer, "we wouldn't want to get caught now, would we?" she cooed.

I rolled forward in my chair, and Scarlett pulled my underwear down. She didn't bother stroking me, she just went ahead and popped my whole cock in her mouth, and- WOW! She got to work fast!