Chapter 6

My face turned a bright red. "Scarlett! We...I mean...she..."

Margot giggled. "Aww, don't mind her sweetie, she's just jealous of what she can't have."

"I'm more annoyed that you two are making out on company time. You have work to do, and I'm sure y/n here doesn't want to be disturbed while doing his."

Margot made a pouty face, then she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before she got off me and made her way to the door. Before she left, she turned back to me and winked. "We'll pick this up some other time." After that, she was gone. Leaving me to face Scarlett's wrath.

The moment she was gone, Scarlett dropped the mean mugging. "I'm sorry kiddo, she can be a handful sometimes."

"It's fine," I said, feeling the blush coming down, "at least she's forward about it."

Scarlett must have heard me sigh as she smirked and made her way a bit closer. "Girl problems?"

"Where do I begin? I'm living with two roommates who are already in competition for my affections, and now I have my former sitter getting the hots for me too." I slouched back in my chair. "Feels like I'm going nuts."

Scarlett pulled up a chair and sat down opposite me. "Is there anyone you'd rather have in particular?"

I rubbed my the bridge of my nose. "I honestly don't know," I shrugged, "they're all amazing and I feel like I'll lose the other two if I pick one. I don't want that."

"Well, maybe you just need to spend some time with them. Get to know them as people, and then make your decision."

I glanced over at her. "Yeah, but I currently live with two of them already, so my home life is going to be awkward no matter who I choose."

"Time to move out then."

"I'm trying, but the landlords are taking their sweet ass time getting back to me."

She pursed her lips. "Maybe I can talk to them, make sure everyone stays cool after the decision is made."

I gave her a light smile. "Thanks, Mrs. Johansson."

She smiled back at me, it was clearly meant to be friendly, but to me it looked sexy. "Call me Scarlett, sweetie." God, that woman's voice....it was like a trance hung over me, beckoning me to draw closer.

I guess she must have caught me staring, because she leaned in. "Hey, you in there?"

I snapped back to it. "Huh? Oh yeah." I smiled. She was so pretty I couldn't take my eyes off her. It seemed as if she was getting closer. Wait a minute, she is. She's leaning in. I guess I should too then.

Our lips collided, softly and sweetly. I couldn't believe it, first Margot, now Scarlett. Guess I am one lucky guy.

Then she pressed my tongue against my lips, begging for entrance. I parted them and she slipped her tongue in. In one swift motion, she got up from her chair, wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, and sat in my lap, putting her weight on my groin. I hoped my little guy downstairs didn't brush up against here, but she's probably gonna feel it anyway, since it was growing.

I put my hands on her lower back and we made out for what must have felt like ages, but I didn't care. All I was focused on was our tongues intertwining with each other, our lips pressed together, and hot breath gasping out our mouths.

She broke apart for a moment to whisper in my ear, "You can squeeze it if you like," before returning to my mouth and moving my hands down to her ass.

I complied, with pleasure, and I heard a soft moan escape her throat. I gently kneaded her cheeks with my hands, garnering more of a response from her, as she grinded against me, she definitely felt my dick between her legs. Everything else had faded away, there was just me and Scarlett, making out and letting out sounds that would make anyone eavesdropping blush.

Then, she just stopped. She slowly removed her mouth from mine, and we took in steady breaths to catch our rhythm. She smiled and traced her right hand from the back of my neck, down the side of my face and jawline, and under my chin.

"That's how a woman treats you right," she purred. Her hand then left my chin and went along my chest, past my midsection, before resting on my bulge. I stammered to say something, but she pressed her finger against my lips. 

"It would be cruel to leave you unsatisfied~"

She got off me and made her way down, rubbing my groin as she did. Retracting her hand off my lips, she used one to unzip my pants, followed by a slow and methodical unbuttoning. It was driving me crazy, I just wanted to grab the back of her head and bury it into my crotch.

Eventually, she got my pants undone, revealing an outline of my dick, which she rubbed through my boxers. 

She looked up at me. "Aren't you a big boy~" She licked the outline, while letting her finger tips slip underneath the waistband, until she had a grip and slowly pulled them down.

My heart was racing, I could not wait for what was about to happen next. She giggled as it sprung to attention, then she gently took ahold of it in her left hand and started stroking it up and down. Nice and easy.

I let out quiet gasps as she pumped me, my hands clenching the arms of the chair, my eyes shut in ecstasy. Never in a million years could I ever predict this would happen to me, it was nearly impossible for it to get any better. Yet it did.

Scarlett let her tongue hang out and she licked my shaft, all the way to the tip, and not just gently dragging her tongue along, she actually was making it wet.

"Scarlett..." I moaned out.

She stopped. "Don't tell me you're close already."

"N-N-No!"

"Good~"

I felt a warm sensation envelop my tip, I opened my eyes and looked down to see my dick inserted into her mouth. I felt her tongue ravel around it, lubricating it, before she slowly went down, taking in more. She backed her head up just as slowly and repeated the process. Back and forth, ever so gently.

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed her head and pushed on it. She used her free hand to swat it away, but she got the message, she sped up. Her head gradually bopping up and down, using her hand to help stimulate me even more.

Soon, she took as much as she could all the way in, even gagging a bit, but didn't stop. She brought her head back up for air before going right back down. I was clenching the arms of the chair for dear life at this point, it was ecstasy beyond anything I had ever experienced.

It wasn't long before I started feeling something build up, I wanted to warn her but only gasps came out. She must have sensed it too, because she picked up the speed. I leaned back, my eyes shut tight, the pleasure was too much, I wasn't going to last long before I...before I...oh god!

The release came, I let out a loud moan, I felt her stop as she let my seed spill into her mouth, but she continued to stroke me with her hand. I focused on my breathing as I came down from my high, I could feel Scarlett still working me with her mouth.

I looked down again, and she removed it with a pop. She opened her mouth, showing me all the cum, she played with it with her tongue, a smile that oozed lust crossed her face. Then she shut her mouth, swallowed with a loud gulping sound, and then opened for me to see it empty.

She stood up. "I had a lot of fun y/n. We should do it again, soon." She went to the door and opened it, before she left she looked back at me. "Preferably in bed." Then with a wink, she closed the door, leaving me alone. That's when reality finally kicked in.

Holy shit, I just got a blowjob from Scarlett Johansson!