Chapter 5

We arrived at Rooster Teeth around 9. We hopped out and I bid farewell to Meg and Jess, promising to meet up with them at lunch, then I made my way over to Bungalow B. As I entered, I noticed the hallway lights were on. Weird, I could have sworn I turned them off yesterday. I made my way down the hall and into the office. 

As soon as I did, I got tackle-hugged by a blur of yellow.

"Y/n! It's so good to see you again. Did you miss me? Who am I kidding, of course you did! How are you? Look at how much you've grown." That voice belonged to the one who was crushing my lungs.

"Margot, get off him, he's trying to breathe. And stop asking him so many questions when he hasn't even gotten in the door yet."

The woman let go of me, still clutching my arm, and I got a good look at her.

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Margot Robbie! It may sound hard to believe, but she used to be my sitter when I was in Grade 4

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Margot Robbie! It may sound hard to believe, but she used to be my sitter when I was in Grade 4. See, I lived in Australia for about a year, and my parents were always away at work, so they hired her to look after me after school until they got home later in the evening. Admittedly, I had a bit of a crush on her, but we fell out of touch once I moved back.

I looked around and spotted the other person in the room.

Holy crap, Scarlett Johansson! God is surely blessing me this day

Holy crap, Scarlett Johansson! God is surely blessing me this day. When I got really into Marvel, and watched the movies, I developed a crush on Black Widow, and, by extension, her.

Now, here they both were, two crushes, in my office, but why?

"Margot? Mrs. Johansson? What are you two doing here?"

"We're serving as creative consultants for the Acting Department, and we were told to report to you. In other words, you're our new boss." She glared at Margot. "Let go of him."

"No," she snapped back with an adorable voice, "I haven't seen him in so long, and if I let go, he will disappear again."

"I highly doubt that," I chimed in, "we're not halfway across the world from each other."

She still wouldn't budge, clinging on even harder.

Time to play the hard card. "Margot, if you let me go, I will give you a piggy back ride for the rest of the day."

She thought about it. "Deal."

She let go of me and I went over to shake Scarlett's hand. "Welcome aboard."

"Thank-you." She smiled.

As soon as I let of Scarlett's hand, Margot hopped onto my back.

--------------------------

After a morning of showing Margot and Scarlett around, organizing projects, and putting together a meeting, lunchtime was a welcome long awaited break. I went with Meg and Jess to grab some drive-thru, then we found a spot in a park that was away from the hustle and bustle.

"So, how is your first official day at Rooster Teeth?" Meg asked.

"Well, I don't know if you've heard, but Margot Robbie and Scarlett Johansson have joined my department as creative consultants."

Jess darted her eyes to me. "Wait, THE Margot Robbie and Scarlett Johansson? As in Harley Quinn and Black Widow?"

"That would be them."

"Oh my god! You are so lucky! I'm kinda jealous."

"I'm sure you'll meet them eventually."

"I meant I'm jealous for them, working for such a handsome man such as yourself."

I chuckled and looked down, feeling a blush come on my face. "Oh stop it you."

"Yeah, stop it Jess." Meg stated, a hint of venom in her voice.

"I gotta speak to Matt about a transfer."

"I don't think that's how it works."

"It doesn't," Meg glanced at Jess, "but that won't stop you from trying."

Jess lets a sly smile cross her face. "Awww, has Meg been bitten by the green-eyed monster?"

"Shut up."

"If you want me to share him, you only need to ask."

Meg let out an "Eep" before looking back at the ground. Jeez, they might as well both confess to me and get it over with, I'll most likely say yes to both of them.

--------------------------

A few days later, I had settled in at Rooster Teeth. Getting a regular work flow and making sure my projects got completed. 

I was in the studio of the Bungalow, working on a song for the next episode of RWBY. It had some solid guitar work, but it could do with a stronger bass line and some mixing with the vocals. Right now, it seemed to be dominating the track to the point where Casey Lee's voice was barely audible.

As I paused a section to make some adjustments, I heard a knock at the door.

 I looked back at the door and called out "Come in!"

It opened and Margot entered, she had a bit of a serious look, as if something was wrong.

I turned in my chair so that I was facing her. "Hey Margot, what's up?"

She made her way over to me. "Well, there's a bit of a dispute over you between Rooster Teeth and Sony Pictures."

Oh boy, this could get ugly. "What seems to be the issue?"

"You know how there's a Venom sequel coming out next summer?"

"Yeah, I'm aware."

"Well, it turns out Sony wants you to record a few songs for the soundtrack, but the amount of time they would need you for would interfere with your work for RWBY."

"I take it they either want me now or they don't want me at all."

"Sounds like it, but," she glanced back at the door, then to me, "you didn't hear it from me."

I leaned back in my chair. A movie soundtrack would be great for my career, but nobody would even hear it for another year. Plus, would Sony try to sign me into a deal or something? Would I be barred from making music for Rooster Teeth? As, I've said before, I don't want to be famous, I just want to be able to do what I do.

"You alright y/n?"

I snapped back up, guess I drifted off. "Yeah, just having a think."

"Well, I do have some good news?"

"Oh yeah? What is..." I didn't get to finish that sentence as she walked over and sat in my lap.

"You're my master now~" She purred as she grinded on me. Oh great, this is getting out of hand, now there's three!

"W-W-What do you mean?"

She put a finger on my lips. "Don't question it, just enjoy it." She leaned in and whispered "Mista J~" After that she smashed her lips onto mine, and it tasted like heaven.

"Am I interrupting something?" We both jumped and looked at the door to see Scarlett standing there, hand on her hip, leaning against the frame, glaring at Margot.

Well, shit.