Chapter 7

I left the Bungalow and made my way over to Studio 4, where Jessica was working. Hopefully Scarlett isn't trying to make any moves on my y/n, or there will be blood.

Making my way over there, Jessica was getting ready to do a photo shoot. I understood she was one of y/n's roommates, and I could tell by looking at her she would pose a threat. I mean, damn, a little facial reconstruction and we could be twins.

I approached her as the hair and makeup stylist left her alone "Excuse me, Jessica?'

She turned around, and went wide-eyed as she recognized me. "Margot, hi!"

"How's your day going?"

"Good! How are you settling in at Rooster Teeth?"

"Surprisingly well, I thought I wasn't going to like working here, but here we are, almost at the end of the week, and I already love it."

"That's good to hear."

Okay, time to get down to brass tacks. "Say, I know you're about to shoot a few photos, but could we have a quick girl talk?"

"Uh...sure. What's on your mind?"

"Well, there's this handsome young man that I'm interested in, and I am aware you two are familiar with each other."

She looked surprised. "Are you talking about y/n?"

I smirked. "Maaaayyybe. Why? You want him for yourself?"

Her expression changed to be more determined, she flashed a smile. "He lives with me."

I felt a pit in my stomach. "What?"

"He lives with me." She glances over her shoulder, then leans in, I do the same. "Truth be told, we even slept together."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on your-"

"Oh no," she giggled, "we're not like that. We just enjoy each other's company from time to time."

Oh, this bitch, I see you. "So, can I...?"

"Maybe, but...I think he likes me better."

"Wh-What...?"

Her assistant comes over. "Excuse me, Mrs. Nigri? They're ready for you now."

"Oh, perfect." She gets up and walks away, glancing back at me. "Good talk." I was left standing there, awestruck.

--------------------------

After the shoot, I burst into the office. "Meg, you got two seconds?"

She looked up, startled. "I...uh...sure Jess, what's on your mind?"

I shut the door behind me and stood in front of her desk. "We have a problem."

"Okay, what's the issue? Someone stalk you from Comic-Con, again?"

"Worse." I paced back and forth, what I was bout to say was unbelievable. "Margot Robbie has got the hots for y/n."

She stared at me, blankly. "What?"

"Yeah, she talked to me about how handsome he was."

"Hang on, that's your proof? Sounds like you're jumping to conclusions."

"You may be right, but even so, we can't let her steal away what we've already claimed as ours."

"What are you talking about?"

"C'mon Meg, we obviously both like him."

"I mean...yeah..."

"So, what do you say? Truce until she gets off his trail?"