1

devil.boy

devil.boy yum yum in my tum tum :)
84,736 likes

"that shit look good as fuck... where did he get it?" y/n spoke aloud, breaking the silence in her room.

she had been scrolling on her explore page out of boredom. she clicked on his page and began searching his posts that were pictures of food to figure it out.

she looked for about 5 minutes and gave up, figuring she'd find it herself. she went to click the back arrow and accidentally scrolled back to the top. she clicked it again while readjusting her position on her bed. she was on her side, facing the wall, but her arm began to hurt so she rolled over.

she looked back at her screen to see she mistakenly followed this dude.

"OH MY HEAVENS." she freaked and got off the app.

keiji cult.
——————————————————
1:45 a.m.

y/n
GUYS WIHEEIJR
I ACCIDENTALLY FOLLOWED
THIS HOT DUDE
on my soul i believe god hates me.

nachimi
IS HE HOT HOT
OR JUST HOT
also god doesnt hate you

y/n
HOT HOT
WTF DO I DO
imma kms

akaashi
unfollow him???

y/n
oh
you right
hold on

bokuto
WHAT'S HIS @

konoha
bet he's mid

nachimi
stop being a bitch

konoha
stfu

nachimi
its cause im black isnt it?
thought we were passed the racism

konoha
ACTUALLY STFU

akaashi
y/n, dear, did you unfollow him?

y/n
yeah
but he was hot and
now im staring at his page

bokuto
HIS @?????

y/n
@devil.boy

bokuto
TIME TO STALK

konoha
YOU KNOW IT

y/n
FO NOT FUCKING FOLLOW HIM

bokuto
GURLLL

konoha
HE DEF AINT MID

y/n
IKRBEJSJEJJR

nachimi
BITCH REFOLLOW HIM

y/n
IDK IDK

akaashi
holy shit.
REFOLLOW HIM

bokuto
DO IT

konoha
YES YES

y/n
OK OK OK I WILL
AHH IM NERVOUS

nachimi
MS THING UR SEXY ASF
NO NEED TO BE NERVOUS
AND IF HE DKNT WANT YOU
I'L TAKE YOU

y/n
BET
I DID IT

suna's pov
i was scrolling through tiktok like every other night, sending some to osamu every once in a while. i got a notification from instagram saying someone followed me. this was a normal occurrence, but i accidentally clicked on the notification.

"l/n y/n?" i said out loud, trying to see if it sounded familiar. it didnt.

i went snooping and clicked on her following to see she had unfollowed me.

"weird." i sat up and leaned up against the wall.

i went through her page. she was gorgeous. i finished looking at her page and went back to tiktok.

after about 15 minutes i got another notification from instagram saying she had followed me again.

"what the fuck?" i squinted at the screen, then rushed to see if i accidentally followed her. i sighed once i seen i didnt. so why did she follow then unfollow only to refollow me?