18

9:14 p.m.
the young group arrived back at the cabin. some tired, but more excited than anything. excited to spend more time all together.

"we should watch some movies." haru suggested.

"yes we should." aran jumped onto the couch.

"dog pile!" atsumu jumped onto aran as osamu followed. soon y/n, then bokuto.

"nachimi, i will kick ur ass if you do too." aran grunted. "y'all niggas fat as fuck get the fuck off me." aran tried wiggling.

"i cant breath." atsumu whined.

bokuto laughed and got up, helping y/n up too. suna smiled at the sight of y/n. her smile and laugh were contagious so he couldn't help it.

"ew, you're like actually in love with her." haru teased.

suna knocked out of his trance and looked to haru. "huh?"

"nothing. it's really sweet." he patted suna's shoulder. "hurt her and i'll hurt you worse than you can ever imagine." haru intimidatingly smiled and let go of suna's shoulder.

"we're watching insidious." nachimi and akaashi were in the kitchen making popcorn as konoha announced the movie, already getting it set up. kita was pouring the candy they had bought that night into bowls, as well as getting other snacks.

"horror movie?" atsumu asked.

"yeah." konoha found it and had it paused. "you three come with me to grab blankets." konoha pointed to atsumu, osamu and bokuto. they did as they were told and followed him upstairs.

"rin, help me grab some pillows from downstairs." y/n was by the basement entrance.

"alright." suna walked towards her as aran and haru exchanged a look as they watched them walk down the stairs. "do you think you're brother likes me?" suna asked as they reached the bottom of the staircase.

"yeah.. why?" y/n let out a light giggle and grabbed as many pillows as she could.

"oh ok... it's just, i'm scared that he doesn't." suna admitted. he felt as though if haru didn't and couldn't like him, then he can't even imagine how y/n's parents might feel about him. that is if they ever meet the guy.

"haru isn't a tough cookie to crack. he does like you and it's obvious since he hasn't tried to fight you." y/n's words had surprised him. although haru seemed intimidating and mean, he was goofy and kind.

"has he ever done that before?"

"yeah," y/n laughed before continuing. "he fought this one guy."

suna slowly nodded his head. "what guy?"

"this guy i had a thing with. it was a weird situation. he goes to aoba johsai." suna wanted more information than that and the look on his face showed it. "we never really dated, but it came off as though we were. he kinda just stopped talking to me when him and this foreign exchange student began getting close. so i guess you could say he lost interest, but i don't really think he had interest to began with." y/n explained.

suna watched her facial expressions as she did. she seemed hurt, but it was more of an accepting hurt look. like she had already mourned and moved on.

"do you plan on actually dating someone?"   y/n was confused by his question. "that came off rude. i mean like do you see yourself in a genuine long term relationship with someone?"

"i mean yeah. i just don't think anyone could like me like that...not saying that no one has, it's just i have so many flaws and so many things that would make any of my relationships toxic." y/n shrugged.

"you're flaws are what makes you beautiful, y/n. they make you, you and that's all that matters. i'll love them all either way." suna gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before taking his pillows and going back upstairs.

although his words were corny, y/n became flustered at the boy's words. could he love her? like actually love her for who she was? or what she could become?

she cheekily smiled and went upstairs as well.

everyone was picking spots and getting cozy. as they settled down, nachimi turned off the lights and went back to her spot, konoha pressing play as she sat down.

10:55 p.m.
"nachimi, im sleeping in your room tonight." bokuto cuddled into the girls lap.

"pussy shit." atsumu stood up and rushed to turn on the light.

"pussy shit?" osamu laughed.

"shut up." atsumu glared.

"im gonna head up." haru stood up and stretched. he looked over to the other couch and saw suna cuddled up with y/n asleep.

"ew, they're so cute." aran chuckled before snuggling into the third couch.

"c'mon kou, im tired." nachimi and bokuto were standing too, so nachimi wrapped her arms loosely around bokuto. her back was facing the others.

haru and akaashi stared. hard.

bokuto smugly smirked and pulled nachimi closer. "okay, let's go, babe." he kissed her forehead as a giggle escaped her lips.

"wait, i gotta take a picture." she pulled away from bokuto and took her phone out.

lvrgirl

lvrgirl want to someone hold me this way😕83,738 likes

83,738 likes

comments                                                    x
b.koutarou i can tonight
lvrgirl oh really?😏

a.keiji i have before😟
lvrgirl you literally shoved me off of you
a.keiji CUZ U MOTORBOATED MY CHEST
lvrgirl hater much?

stop_talking cringey asf
lvrgirl ikr😪

tsumuuu kind of love is what is strive for
samuuu u hold urself while u try to sleep💀

kita they're so cute