9

packing
y/n rushed around her room searching for her favorite pair of sweats. she needed to make sure she had everything packed days prior due to a bad memory. she made a little checklist and got everything pack except a few things that she might need to shop for.

nachimi had planned this trip by herself and planned to stay for a month so it fits with her summer schedule. when y/n decided to tag along everything would still go according to plan, but since everyone is going too, she decided they would stay two weeks in hyogo and two weeks somewhere else.

nachimi wasnt fully packed yet and was most likely gonna procrastinate until last minute, which y/n would usually do, but she had to make sure she chose some good outfits.

bokuto and konoha were already in the process of packing for college so it wasnt too hard.

akaashi hates last minute plans, so him being invited last minute pissed him off, not because of nachimi not asking in the first place, but because the time limit was a week for him to plan out his outfits to make sure they match the weather.

7 days 'til hyogo - saturday
nachimi sent y/n a quick text telling her she was here. y/n rushed as fast as she could in a pencil skirt and hopped in as soon as she opened the door. they were running late for the graduation ceremony.

y/n wore a mini black pencil skirt with a tucked crème sweater and for shoes were black thigh highs that were just above the knee.

nachimi wore a short royal blue dress that had a thigh slit and spaghetti straps with some black heeled combat boots.

they pulled into the school parking lot and both sighed of relied when they seen they had a few minutes to spare. nachimi parked as close to the gymnasium as she could and grabbed the flowers from the back.

she bought flowers for both konoha and bokuto that would be from both her and y/n since they picked them out. y/n brought mini gift bags for them with their favorite things so it wasn't just flowers. they both got out and began their walk to the gym.

"i'm so proud of them both." y/n softly smiled.

"me too. they made it through the hells of high school and nkw they have to make it through the hotter hells of college." nachimi joked causing them both to laugh.

as they reached the doors someone held it open before they could grab it. "you two look lovely as always." they smiled as they recognized the voice of akaashi.

"look at you, handsome." nachimi gestured to his outfit.

he wore khaki pants with a black belt and a tucked in blue button up with the first three buttons undone. "you always know how to dress, its infuriating." y/n pulled him into a hug with the one had she had open.

he smiled with a chuckle and hugged her back. nachimi hugged him as well.

they walked in together and searched for their two friends. "hey hey hey!!" as the first hey left the voice from behind them's mouth they knew it was bokuto. they turned to see bokuto and konoha together.

"you guys look amazing. especially you akaashi." konoha winked making us all laugh.

"gosh, im gonna miss this." y/n pouted.

"me too." nachimi said as she patted her back.

"group hug!!" bokuto pulled everyone in with grin as they all giggled and laughed.

as they pulled apart, a teacher announcedthe ceremony starts in exactly one minute.

"i love you guys." bokuto gave y/n a forehead kiss and nachimi a head pat. "im getting emotional so hurry the fuck up and get your asses over there." nachimi joked.