15

their night went from swimming to haru and y/n having a shot battle. y/n glared at her opponent. they each had to take ten shots in a row, five vodka and five tequila. whoever finishes first wins. then the winner goes against nachimi, who already had ten shots on her own.

"you got this, babe." nachimi slapped   y/n's ass. "3...2...1...DRINK!"

y/n took the first three shots in a hurry, them being a smooth vodka, the four was tequila. the intense burning her in her throat was being drowned out by the adrenaline of the rush to be first. she was now on her eighth shot. as she reached the tenth one, she felt her stomach and throat burning.

"AND Y/N WINS!" bokuto screamed, shaking y/n shoulders.

"bokuto, i will violently puke on you." y/n felt woozy, like she could puke.

"here." nachimi gave her and haru an apple juice each. "don't chug. sip." she pointed before walking off to challenge konoha.

an hour later, 10:45 p.m.

no hands by waka flocka ft. roscoe dash and wale was blasting.

nachimi and y/n were beyond shit faced. haru was drunk, but just enough where he could act himself. bokuto was drunk as well, alcohol just gave him more energy. suna and akaashi were sipping bud lights with kita and osamu. konoha was tipsy and on the verge of being drunk. aran was on his third beer, but he was chillin. atsumu was also drunk, he was dancing with bokuto who was dancing with y/n and nachimi.

nachimi and y/n were grinding on each other. as the song came to an end, fyotp by too much started

"OH MY GOD." y/n turned to nachimi who was screaming. "everytime i cross without my hoe get mad cause i abstract. she like you needa chill, ill be like nah fuck that." y/n began as she pointed to nachimi.

"cant let a nigga get the ups on me, i gotta buck back. she said period pooh you that gangsta shit i love that." nachimi chimed.

"lets go in your house i wanna fuck to your one rap i up the dick, she whisper in my ear like lemme suck that." bokuto joined.

"hold on, hold on cause earlier i was trippin. i said buck back but i be first to get to blickin." haru stood up.

"and i got some to say so all you hoes listen. my bad for saying hoes cause i meant to say bitches." atsumu sang.

"if i fuck you off this perc you gon think a nigga trippin." aran set his beer down and stood as well.

"if i fuck you off this perc imma have that pussy drippin." konoha got up as well.

nachimi grabbed akaashi and yanked him up. "let me fuck you off this motherfuckin perc bitch." she looked to y/n and motioned to suna.

y/n convinced suna to get up and dance too, atsumu got kita and osamu up.

eventually everyone was jumping around and dancing to look at me by xxxtentacion. they had party lights and atsumu recorded a bit. it lookes like a genuine party.

"FUCK ON ME! LOOK AT ME, AY!" they chanted, growing louder. they music quieted, then the beat dropped. yes they were hype but some how they got even hyper. "DONT WANT YOUR PUSSY JUST WANT HEAD!" they were smiling, laughing.

aran twerked on nachimi and bokuto twerked on y/n while they threw ones from kita's wallet.

11:55 p.m.

"y/n, you're not getting in the pool." suna had the girl in his lap to stop her drunk ass from going to the pool room.

"rin. i'm a mermaid." she slurred.