christmas special ~ not apart of the storyline

this is just for fun. i've been kinda down cause life is shit, but i'm getting back into my writing so updates are coming soon. i also have a few more books i've been working on sooo yurppp. anyways enjoy and merry christmas, you sexy beasts!

the sound of the baby crying awoke suna, he had just got back from work not even an hour ago and was exhausted. as he went to get up he felt a hand grab his arm.

"i got it." y/n groggily smiled and kissed his cheek.

"you dont have to, i know you're tired." suna felt bad. he felt like he hadn't been helping with much since he had been working a lot and not spending time with his little family.

"lay back down, rintarou. i'm fine." y/n ran her hand down his chest and lightly pushed him back down.

"you even wrapped all the presents by yourself. are you sure, baby?" he frowned.

"i'm sure. be right back." y/n blew him a kiss and walked to the babies room. "malayla, baby. what's wrong?" y/n reached into the 9 month old's crib and gently picked her up from under her armpits. "mommy's tired."
y/n sighed and looked down into the baby in her arms.

malayla looked a lot like her, which suna loved. "wanna sleep with me and daddy?" she asked, softly smiling at the baby who cooed.

y/n giggled at her child and walked to the kitchen to make a bottle. she had one on stand by in the mircowave. she used her free hand and opened the mircowave. grabbing the bottle, she used her other arm's elbow to close the microwave door.

"i should have known you were gonna wake up, stinka butt. my boobies hurt." y/n put the bottle into the bottle warmer and leaned her back against the kitchen island, rocking malayla slowly.

she heard the bottle warmer's timer go off and grabbed it. as she was walking back into the hallway she looked to the christmas tree.

their apartment had an amazing view of tokyo through a huge window. the christmas tree sparkled in the dark. it looked beautiful. just the view of the presents and the tree warmed her heart. it was lightly snowing outside but they had received a good 3 inches of it. it was all beautiful.

she strutted to the bedroom and plopped onto the bed. "daddy's tired, baby. so you gotta sleep for the rest of the night." she laid down and pulled the blanket over the two of them after giving malayla her bottle.

she made sure to have malayla leaning up against the pillow so she didnt choke. she knew she couldnt sleep until malayla fell asleep. so she grabbed her phone and went to instagram.

pretty.girl

pretty.girl she didnt like it but i love it.
567,928 likes
5 days ago

125,376 comments x