14

"let's head to the food court." bokuto skipped ahead as y/n spoke.

bokuto was holding hands with nachimi and y/n as he did. they giggled and laughed as they began skipping to. haru and konoha laughed at that sight as akaashi just smiled, shaking his head.

"they are so weird." konoha laughed. he had his eyes on y/n. he felt terrible. the past couple of weeks he had determined his feelings for her were romantic, he didn't wanna ruin this for her though. she needed someone who would be the missing pieces of her puzzle that she called life. so he, as he did before, kept quiet.

"you should tell her." akaashi nudged him.

"there's no point, she doesn't feel the same." konoha softly smiled.

"about her shoelaces?" akaashi lifted his eyebrows.

"uh yeah, she hates being told what to do." he laughed it off.

akaashi knew what he was talking about though.

"let's catch up." haru began jogging.

"konoha." akaashi slowed his pace for a second, catching konoha's attention.

"hm?" he hummed in response.

"i love you both. i have no say in what you do or don't do, but be careful. don't hurt yourself trying to make others happy." he patted his back and pulled him along as he sped up to resch the others.

konoha just smiled. deep down he was okay with it all, i mean yes it hurt, but he loved y/n too much to ever do anything to harm her. he loved her so much that it didnt matter whether or not they ended up together, as long as she stayed in his life, he could be happy. that's all that mattered.

"boba?" nachimi suggested.

"ooo yes." bokuto and nachimi walked to the boba stand hand in hand. bokuto didnt like nachimi in a romantic way. he saw y/n and nachimi as best friends, strictly. yes they were attractive, but so were all of his other friends. he knew of akaashi's feeling towards the girl, and he also knew of akaashi possessiveness. so teasing him was just too much fun.

akaashi watched as bokuto wrapped his arm around nachimi and kissed her forehead, her smiling endearingly at the older male.

"lets go to panda." y/n grabbed haru and akaashi as konoha walked to the pizza place across from them. "be right back." he dismissed himself.

as they all got the food they wanted they found a place to sit.

"should i text him?" y/n and nachimi were sharing food so they had sat next to each other.

"yes." nachimi responded to the female next to her.

mr.worldwide💪
——————————————————
today
4:24 p.m.

suna
suna
rin
rintarou
suna rintarou

yes?

where r u?

just got panda
you here?

mhm

okay
atsumu sees you guys
god you're so fucking beautiful

y/n choked on her food. nachimi was reading their messages and laughed as she looked to see the boys heading this way.

"i knew that i smelled a nappy headed nigger." aran joked as he dabbed nachimi up.