six

anyone still here? 🤣

Ty didn't know what he was doing

Ty hadn't been replying to the messages that were being sent to him. He wasn't ignoring him, he wasn't.

He was. He knew he was but he didn't know how to get out of his head. He read every message that was sent to him and wanted to reply but he didn't know how to not be awkward about it.

It has been two days since his date with Kentrell and as much as he didn't want to admit it, he really did enjoy their time together. Ty also knows that he wants to spend more time with him.

Which is why he's here – at Kentrell's fight.

The fight has just ended, with Youngboy winning the fight once again and now Tyquian was sitting in the metal folding chair unsure of himself as everyone around him were already up and leaving out of the underground space.

Kentrell had already left the makeshift ring and walked behind a cement wall leading to who knows where. Ty knew if he wanted to speak to the other boy, he had to actually get up and go to him but he was nervous.

He was sitting all alone because he didn't even tell Taymor where he was going. In fact, when his best friend asked him what he was doing tonight Ty lied and said his grandma was making him go with her to one of her friends house for some dinner party. It worked in his favor because his grandmother really did have a dinner party to go to, he had just already declined earlier in the week. It also helped that Taymor said that Melly was keeping him hostage and inside all weekend. Who know what the hell they were gonna be cooped up doing.

Tyquian took a deep breath before standing up and staring in the same direction Kentrell took off in. He wiped his sweaty palms over his dark jeans before timidly taking steps towards the back.

As he was slowly walking there, Ty just kept that that he shouldn't have came. He should've just responded to his messages and then from there come up with a date for them to see each other again. But one of the messages that Kentrell had sent was you and yo bratty friend poppin up to my fight lil ty?

With that message and then the urge that Tyquian had to see Kentrell beat any common sense out of him. It's like he got dressed and then caught an uber this way on auto pilot before he even realized what he was actually doing.

As soon as he reached the back area where Kentrell was, he automatically wished he hadn't. There were just so many people hanging around. He couldn't see Kentrell but from the hollering and cheering, he knew the other man had to be here or at least somewhere close.

Ty walked around the crowd, trying his best not to bump into anyone or garner any unwanted attention as he looked around. Finally, after what felt like forever, Tyquian saw Kentrell sitting on a bench still shirtless and sweaty with a towel draped across his shoulder as he ran a part of the towel down his face.