ten

5 MONTHS LATER

5 MONTHS LATER

OCTOBER 9th, 2021

Tyquian really wanted to go home.

There were too many people around him and the one person he knew and came with, was no where to be found at the moment. It was a congratulatory party for Kentrell winning his fight last night and it was crowded with people Ty didn't (and doesn't want to) know. Taymor couldn't make it tonight because his best friend was too busy getting wined and dined by Melly.

It was almost two in the morning and Tyquian was really sleepy. It also didn't look like the party was dying down anytime soon. He wanted to walk around and look for Trell but he didn't want to get lost. He had no clue who's house this was but there were too many people around for Ty to feel comfortable just walking around aimlessly.

Ty pulled out his phone to call Kentrell, pausing when he saw the message he received from Keith.

finally free this week, you want to hang out?

Tyquian bit his bottom lip and contemplated on whether he wanted to reply to Keith's message or not. Since Keith had moved closer for college back in August, the two of them had only hung out twice.

The first time Ty went to hang out with Keith, no one knew about it. He didn't even tell Taymor about it. The two of them had only went to a wing spot and then Keith gave Ty a small tour of the college. It was a good time and Ty honestly didn't mind hanging out with him, he felt like a sincere friend and never even tried flirting with him. The second time they hung out together, Ty had finally told Taymor who all but demanded he be there when Keith asked to hang out again. Taymor admitted to him that it was boring as hell.

Though Tyquian and Kentrell had been officially dating for the last five months, Ty hadn't told the older male about Keith. He really didn't know how or what to say.

Keith really was just a friend at this point.

Ty had told Keith a month after he and Trell's prom night together, that he was in a relationship. He could tell Keith was blindsided by that information because the other male stopped messaging him for a while. It didn't take long for Keith to message him again though, saying he understood he was in a relationship but hoped they could still be friends.

Tyquain had agreed and Keith kept it cordial and friendly when he messaged him and the two times they hung out together.

He couldn't focus on Keith right now though so he swiped away at the message before going to Kentrell's contact and pressing the call button. It was loud as hell around him though, so Ty ended the call.