five

"Mm

"Mm. See – nope. This what we not gon do. My friend already has a boyfriend so please leave him alone."

Ty breaks out of his stare and turns to his best friend with wide eyes.

"He ain't got no boyfriend. Melly already done told me he was single, Taymor." Kentrell smirks, stealing a fry from Ty's food.

Taymor's mouth falls open and he doesn't say anything else before he's walking outside to go and talk to his boyfriend. It doesn't take long for them to hear Taymor arguing with his boyfriend about opening his mouth and talking about his best friend to strangers.

"Why you playin' hard to get and shit? I ain't one fa all that but i mean it's somethin' bout you," Kentrell tells him, looking right into his eyes. The eye contact is intense and Tyquian feels chills run up his arms at the stare.

"It's not that. I just been told you have a girlfriend and i'm not really for drama like that."

Kentrell stares at him with an amused look on his face. "Who you gettin yo information from? They lying like a muthafucka."

Tyquian doesn't say anything just shrugs his shoulders. As good looking as Kentrell was, Ty didn't want to potentially deal with girlfriend or ex drama. He was too sensitive for that type of confrontation.

"You don't like me or sumn? I'm ugly?"

"Yup!" Taymor calls out as he stands at the door. Melly pulls him back outside just as quick.

Kentrell ignores Tay's outburst and stares at Tyquian with a raised brow. "I'm ugly Ty?"

Tyquian rolls his eyes because this man knows he ain't ugly. "No you not ugly. I just don't do drama and that's yo middle name apparently."

Kentrell smirks. "My middle name DeSean, baby boy. Ain't no drama round my way."

Tyquian doesn't really know what to believe. He don't know the other boy enough to know if he really does have a lot of drama or not.

"One lil date wit' me, Ty baby. That's all i'm askin' and just see how it all go."

Tyquain bites his bottom lip and thinks it over quickly. He thinks one date won't hurt, and maybe Tyquian can just tell Kentrell that he wasn't feeling the date like that and that would end this lil thing between them.

"Just one. If–"

"Bet. See, Ty baby, you done fucked up. One date all it take to fall in love wit' me, especially cause imma pull all the charm on yo lil fine ass."

Tyquian stares at the other boy with his mouth open in shock at his words. He really fucking hopes he made the right decision and that his heart that's beating way too fast in his chest isn't a bad sign.