three

i apologize again for taking forever but school is ova so imma update more trust

* * * *

"You wanna drink?" Youngboy asks again, this time staring right at Tyquian.

"He good."

Tyquian looks to his best friend in shock – he didn't really think Taymor would say that. He was thinking the boy was going to literally push him over to YoungBoy. He doesn't say anything but he watches the way Youngboy's face scrunches up at Taymor's answer.

"Ian even talkin' to you–"

Taymor interrupts him as he pushes Tyquian behind him and shrugs his shoulders. "Well i'm saying – he good, he not even thirsty so leave 'em alone."

The group of guys beside Youngboy start to laugh and clown him. Taymor pulls him away before Youngboy responds but Ty takes a quick glance back to see that Youngboy was looking in his direction before Taymor turns the corner towards the front yard.

"You good? I woulda thought you would push me towards him."

"I changed my mind. He prolly not the best nigga to mess with." Taymor replies as he holds on to Tyquian and begins to look around for his boyfriend.

Ty is confused right now. "You was just celebratin' for being the best wingman."

Taymor sighs and looks at him. He shrugs his shoulders. "I saw his lil girlfrien' comin outside. Ion wanna put you through dat type of bullshit right now ty baby."

Tyquian scrunches his face up. "Girlfriend? Why would that nigga try gettin' at me if he had a girlfriend. Maybe they broke up, Tay."

Taymor shrugs. "Nah, cause when she was walkin' outside I seen she had on his lil chain he always be wearin' so I doubt they was broken up. Plus, he that type of bum to holla at you but still have a girl."

Tyquian frowns at that but shrugs it off. Taymor knows more of the guy then he does so if his friend tells him he probably shouldn't entertain him – he's really not gonna defy that. He follows after him as they try to find Melly.

"This dumb ass really not answering his phone." Taymor mumbles before letting out a huff when he finally catches sight of his boyfriend.

He watches in amusement as Taymor walks up to his boyfriend and smacks the back of his head. Jamell is quick to turn around with a mug but just grins when he sees it's his boyfriend.

"Did you just suddenly forget how to answer a phone dumbass?" Taymor states, crossing his arms when the group of guys around Melly start laughing.

Ty just shakes his head and walks closer to them.

"My phones dead bae," Melly replies with a shrug and Taymor scoffs before reaching into his boyfriend's pocket for his phone.

Taymor clicks it and sees the screen turn on with a picture of Taymor's face popping up on the screen which makes Melly suck on his teeth. Taymor doesn't say anything just drops his boyfriends' phone on the floor. "We're ready."

"We just got here."

Taymor shrugs his shoulders. "It's boring — plus me and Ty are hungry."

Tyquian doesn't say anything because he actually is pretty hungry. He also wouldn't mind leaving early — this just shows that he shouldn't have came in the first place. such a waste of time.