seven

ion have a schedule but imma try to update as frequently as possible 🖤

Tyquian was biting down on his bottom lip, trying to hide the big ol' smile on his face as he shut his front door

Tyquian was biting down on his bottom lip, trying to hide the big ol' smile on his face as he shut his front door. Kentrell had just dropped him off from their little impromptu date at sonic where they spent a few hours just talking with each other.

Before Tyquian stepped inside his home, Kentrell had pulled him in for a searing kiss. Tyquian had never been kissed liked that, feeling breathless and enjoying the dominant way Kentrell took control of the kiss. That also probably had to do with the fact that Ty had only ever kissed one other person before Kentrell.

He made sure to lock the door and set the alarm after seeing his grandmothers car in the driveway and knowing she was already asleep. He walked quietly down the hallways towards his room before shutting his door and just smiling wide.

Tyquian still felt all giddy inside from the night he spent with Kentrell and Ty was just glad he had enough confidence to go through with showing up tonight at his fight. Thankfully, Kentrell was the one who said he wanted to take him out again somewhere on Wednesday, which was four days from now.

Though he was excited about him and Kentrell getting closer, a big part of Ty was also nervous as hell. He knew the older boy was way more experienced than Ty, which had him nervous.

He pushed all the nerves to the back of his head and gathered his things for a shower. Though he had a good time, he was also tired as hell. He knew his grandma was gonna wake him up early as hell in the morning asking him if he'd like to go to church. No matter how many times he declined, his grandma still asked him.

Ty had just went into the bathroom when his phone started ringing from his room. He couldn't help but smile when he realized it was probably none other than Kentrell, seeing as it was late.

He went for his phone and picked it up without a second thought, too excited to talk more with Kentrell. "Hello?"

"I can't believe you answered for me, finally."

Ty's body went stiff – it wasn't Kentrell. He pulled the phone away from his ear and stared at the name on the screen with wide eyes when he sees Keith.

It had been awhile since they've had each other's phone numbers and although Ty tried to reply back to Keith's messages more, and they even had a decent conversation a few days ago, but they had never talked on the phone. Keith had tried calling him before but he'd never answer just because he was nervous about actually speaking.

"Ty, you good?"

He didn't know what to say, he sat on the edge of his bed and cleared his throat. "Sorry, I –" didn't know it was you or I wouldn't have answered

"- your uh – voice caught me off guard. It's deep." Tyquian lied, though his voice really was deep, it wasn't the reason why he hadn't responded.

Keith chuckled, "Sorry 'bout that. How are you? I know it's late, but we hadn't talked all day so I just thought I'd try my luck at calling you."