four

after reading this go check out my oneshot book and request something or whatever if you'd like or just add it to your library. first one shot should be out soon

Tyquian's Saturday was spent in bed watching Money Heist while ignoring the constant questions that Taymor asked

Tyquian's Saturday was spent in bed watching Money Heist while ignoring the constant questions that Taymor asked. Apparently Melly thought he did a good thing by giving Kentrell his number but when he told Taymor what he did, the shorter boy took it upon his self to smack his dumbass boyfriend.

After that, Taymor kept Ty on FaceTime practically the whole day as he made sure to ask Tyquian every few minutes if Kentrell messaged him. Tyquian lied to his friend and told him no even though Kentrell has messaged him three times and tried FaceTiming him twice.

He was just glad Taymor respected that Ty didn't want company and just wanted to spend the weekend alone at home. He knows it must've taken so so much self-restraint for Taymor not to come over and interrogate him in person.

Sunday morning Tyquian was woken up by his grandma asking if he was still going to church with her. He was going to say yes but decided against it and told his grandma he had homework to finish.

Tyquian was glad he opted out on going to church because an hour after his grandma left for church, Tyquian got a message from Kentrell asking where his church was. All Tyquian could do was snicker to himself and didn't bother replying.

He was so glad he had his read-receipts off.

It wasn't until later in the afternoon that Tyquian was playing his game when his phone started ringing. He was going to ignore it, too engrossed on his game but he blindly reached for his phone before answering it.

"Yeah?" He asks, distracted by his game that he didn't even check to see who it was that called him. He really didn't even think about since Taymor was usually the only one that called him out of nowhere.

"Damn shorty, I was startin' ta think Melly done gave me the wrong number na'." Tyquian drops his controller on his lap and throws his head back while smacking his forehead for not checking the caller ID.

"Who this is?" He plays it off, shaking his head as he debates on if he should just end the fucking call anyways.

"Don't play wit' me na' lil ty," The voice mumbles on the other end. Tyquian scrunches his face up at the nickname.

"Did you need something?" He asks, trying to keep his voice calm. He didn't want to sound annoyed even though he kind of was – he just didn't want to come off as rude or playing hard to get. He knows some guys enjoy when they play hard to get and that's not what Tyquian was doing. He just didn't want to mess with someone who was in a relationship or whatever.