Chapter 22-Ive Put A Spell On You

"You have questions."

"Yes"I said nervously,unsure how to proceed.

"Shall I just explain?"

Of course he knew.

"Y-yes."

"Very well.Of course you dont understand.Your parenting was- interrupted.The king expressed his love?"

"Yes."

Flying was amazing!!!You could see EVERYTHING!

"You expressed yours?"

"Yes."

"You accepted the kings bed,and said the words?"

"The words?"

"I am yours,you are mine."

"We did."

"And-joined?"

"Yes."I said timidly.

"Then officially, you are married."

"B-ut...there was no ceremony?"

"Where shall we fly?"

"I want to see my homeland.I need to see it."

"Very well,"V made a smooth as silk turn north,"Prepare yourself.It is ruins now."

I lay my head to my friends back,sobbing softly.

"There now.Be of good spirits, dear one.You are fulfilling your destiny.With your one true love. All is well,you'll see."

Visayas flew and consoled me, explaining the ceremony was simply a formality,where I would be presented as queen to the court and receive my crown.

"You dont understand.I cant do this."

How could anyone in their right mind POSSIBLY think I could do this?

"I understand everything,you see,I know all that you know.It is our bond."here we are."

The dragon landed smoother than a plane.

"You surely can do this,as any task placed before you.Have you forgotten yourself?"

"It is so overwhelming."

No dear one.I have seen the obstacles you have conquered. You are The One.Time to accept that,is it not?With great power comes great responsibility. "

"Stan Lee."Gabriella chuckled,"Your quoting Spiderman to me?"

"It was your thought,dearest,not mine."

Was it?

"Embrace your path.It is your destiny. Revel in it.Your time is now,dear one."

I wondered around.It was terribly sad.I touched the ruins tentatively.