Chapter 27

Haeyoung's POV

I watched as Jungkook ran past me and collapsed on the floor next to ****** bleeding out on the carpet, placing the knife down on the table. There were tears rolling down his cheeks as he turned to look at me. My heart dropped when I saw the look in his eyes.

It was hatred.

"What the fuck have you done, Kim Haeyoung?!"

*****Earlier that day*****

I haven't seen Jungkook in almost a month, and I was starting to get very irritated with Yoongi keeping us apart. I knew that Jungkook was probably feeling the same way.

I was currently sitting outside on the porch, texting Jungkook and asking if I would be able to see him today. I heard the door open and turned to see Jin, who awkwardly cleared his throat and went to walk past me.

"Jin, can we talk please?"

He stopped in his tracks, turning to look at me for a moment before moving to sit in the chair beside me. Things between us had been rocky since I told him about Hoseok. We always argued now, and our arguments would cause arguments between him and Namjoon.

I hated it.

"Look, I...I don't know how to get back to the way we were, but I hate this. I don't like arguing with you and I hate seeing you and Namjoon arguing constantly. I just...I miss the way we were," I said as I sighed, running my fingers through my hair as he stared at his feet. "I'd hate to be the reason you and Namjoon break up. I know it's asking for a lot, but I just hate this."

"I hate it too, but you have to understand where I'm coming from with this. You promised me something and then betrayed my trust in the most horrific way possible. I...can forgive you, but I can't forget what happened," Jin said as he clasped his hands together in his lap. I swallowed hard as I looked away from him and stared at my phone in my lap. "I don't know if we can go back to the way we were before, and honestly Namjoon and me arguing doesn't have anything to do with you. Sometimes it does, but we're just in a rough spot right now."

He heaved a sigh as he pushed himself to his feet, looking back at me for a moment. "I'm taking a walk. If Namjoon asks where I am tell him I needed some air."

I just nodded as he turned and walked away, disappearing around the corner. I felt my phone vibrate and looked down at the text from Jungkook.

I'm not sure. I'm with the therapist right now. If you want to swing by Yoongi's place and ask him yourself. I really want to see you.

I sighed heavily as I pushed myself to my feet. I approached Namjoon's car, not even bothering to ask him if I could take it and reaching for the keys still in my pocket. I started the car and drove in the direction of Yoongi's apartment.

Once I got there, I parked the car and made my way over to the door, knocking on it and waiting for a few minutes. The door swung open and I saw Yoongi glaring at me as I crossed my arms.

"May I come in?"

He rolled his eyes as he opened the door wider to allow me to step inside, seeing the counter was full of the medications that had been prescribed to Jungkook. "What do you want?"

"What do I want? Isn't it obvious? You aren't his father, how long do you plan on keeping us apart?!" I scoffed as I whipped around to look him, feeling my anger rise when he just shrugged his shoulders. "That's it?! No explanation as to why I haven't been able to see my boyfriend for almost a month?!"

"I don't think I owe you an explanation. This is my apartment, and I decide who sets foot in here. Right now, Jungkook is under my care. Which means I'm the one responsible for him," Yoongi said as he sat down in one the chairs near the kitchen area. "Quite frankly, I don't think he needs to see you. He's doing great in his therapy sessions and the voices are going away. Long story short, he doesn't need you."