Chapter 2: An Drawing Incident

After the tram stopped at its destination, Mei ran out of the tram with Ghost trying to catch up. Ghost soon followed Mei into a red temple with two statues of red pandas outside the door. As Ghost entered, Mei went into a room for a few seconds become coming out. She had placed her school stuff in the room and now donned a nametag that had her name on it and read "Assistant Manager."

Mei: Wait here.

Ghost: Okay. Call me if you need me

Mei then went into the temple, where her mother was, praying near the altar. As soon as she was done, she stood up and saw Mei.

Ming: Mei-Mei, there you are.

Mei: Hey, Mom...

Ming went up to Mei and checked for anything abnormal on her face.

Ming: You're ten minutes late. What happened? Are you hurt? Are you hungry?

Mei: Um...

Ming then held a plate of dumplings and shoved one into Mei's mouth.

Mei: [muffled grunt]

Ming: How was school today?

Mei took out 3 of her school papers and showed it to Ming. They were all A+ grades.

Mei: Killed it per usual. Check it out.

Ming: Oh. That's my little scholar. Today, honor student, tomorrow, UN Secretary General. The ancestors would be so proud.

Ming and Mei then knelt in front of the altar with incenses on their hands.

Ming: Sun Yee, revered ancestor, guardian of the red pandas. We humbly thank you for protecting and guiding us. Especially Mei-Mei.

Mei: May we continue to serve and honor you and this community.

Ming and Mei: Always.

5 Minutes Earlier

In outside lee's house while Mei and Ming doing their best to protect them by sun yee, a portal Opens and this time, Alex was there

Alex: [screams and later grunt]

He dust his clothes off from dirt and he saw that in fact he was in the past too.

Alex: Great, now I'm in the past.

Ghost: Who are you

Alex: Alex...

Ghost: Alex! I thought you were Dead?

Alex: Heh, still kicking. And what year is it?

Ghost: 2002

Alex: crud.

Alex and Ghost went to Lee's temple

Alex: so this place was remember by Russell Adler.

Ghost: Yeah, Adler just went to time. Since 1984

They both stood up as Mei and Ming walk on them

Ming: Oh, who are these people?

Mei: New friend, Simon Riley and who's that pers-

Alex: Alex of the CIA

Ming: Oh okay, Then who are they exactly?

Mei: they're uh... Oh, they're were our guest speaker for history class today.

Alex [Mind]: are you crapping me, Mei?!?

Ghost: Y-Yeah, that's right. I shared my experiences in the Task Force 141 with Mei's class. And the reason I'm like this now is because I just got back from an assignment. And don't remove my mask.