Chapter 5: Improving Business indeed

At Cafe near school

Price: So how we get the money to concert?

Farah: Maybe we should start their mei and her friends business.

Alex: Good idea

Ghost: bloody hell, Ming and Gaz are watching mei!

they saw Ming's car with Ming and Gaz inside. They was watching Mei with shades and a pair of binoculars. Malik then came running at her.

Malik: Ma'am, please!

Gaz: He's on to us drive!

Ming drove off quickly.

Malik: I'm sorry, Mrs. Lee! I see you!

--------------------

Ming, after being spotted by Mei and Malik, drove away

Gaz: that was a close one.

Ming: I know Gaz, Nice call there

--------------------

After what happened, Mei and her friends diverted their attention towards Tyler, who had began laughing and pointing at Mei.

Tyler: Little momma's girl. No wonder Mei is such a loser.

Mei began turning red in embarrassment, then in anger as she clenched tightly onto the dodgeball she had been holding. Miriam and the others started to look concerned. Mei then screamed as her arm turned into a red panda arm and fiercely threw the dodgeball at Tyler. It was as fast as a bullet fired from an M60 light machine gun. Tyler screamed and ducked under it as it crashed through the music room's window. However, the dodgeball had also shaved a part of Tyler's hair off.

Mr. Kieslowski blew his whistle.

Mr. Kieslowski: Illegal throw! You're out, Lee.

Mei: What? But, Mr. K, he-

Miriam and the others dragged Mei away from the court.

Miriam: Mei, chill. Let's go, let's go.

Two other girls looked at the four leaving, realizing something.

The three girls then dragged Mei to the girls' bathroom, passing by a certain "janitors" in the halls. The team looked back and shortly followed them.

The girls entered the girls' bathroom with Mei in tow, who was grunting in anger.

Miriam: Calm down, Mei.

Priya: Dude, keep it together.

Mei: I can't. We need to see this concert. Why doesn't my mom get that? I never ask for everything. My whole life I've been her perfect little Mei-Mei. Temple duties, grades...

Abby: Violin!

Priya: Tap dancing.

Mei: Yeah. We've been so good. If they don't trust us anyway, then what's the point?

Miriam: Wow! Who are you? I love it!

Abby: Fight the power!

Mei: Yeah. Yeah. This isn't just our first concert. This is our first step into womanhood. We have to do it together.

Some janitors enters the restroom hid their faces

Mei: Uh, do you mind?

Miriam: We're in the middle of something.

Alex: Like planning to go to the concert without your parents knowing?

Abby: That voice...

Priya: It's...