Chapter 4: Helping Mei and Friends

The next day after they chase mei and Ming explains about red panda to her daughter

At Outside of Lee's Temple

Price: When will the portal Opens

Alex: don't know, don't care. we don't know when the portal Opens

Ghost: Bugger

Price: Now we just have to do, just wait until a portal Opens, Alex. This is all your fault. And next time to tell us before you enter there.

Alex: Okay, okay.

Ming: So you guys waiting a portal to open?

Ghost: Yeah like red door thing

Ming: I see.

Price: Look, we aren't not alone in this place, The entire Time Machine is always waiting

Ming: oh.

Hours later

Ming, Jin, Ghost, Price, Gaz, Alex and Farah were busy cleaning the house, which was in a mess caused by Mei the other day. Ming was vacuuming the red panda fur from the ground until they heard Mei grunt loudly, followed by a shaking of the house. Ming retrieved a picture frame of a young Mei in time from falling down, then looked at it in solemn.

Ghost goes outside a bit

Alex: should I check mei?

Ming: Sure thing, Alex.

In her room, Mei was angrily trying to contain all her red panda parts but to no avail.

Mei: [groans and winces] Please... just... go away.

Mei, having gotten herself back into human, poofed back into the red panda.

Mei: [screams] No! Why? Why?

Alex opened the door and entered the room. Mei didn't notice his presence but heard the door open instead.

Mei: Not now, Mom...

Alex: I'm not your mother. Mei

Mei turned around and saw Alex close the door.

Mei: Alex?

Alex: [sighs] Listen, kid. This whole panda thing, it's new to me. But it reminds me of a certain someone.

Mei: Who?

Alex: [points at himself] I haven't told you yet, have I?

Mei: Told me what?

Alex then told about his condition about last mission in Verdansk in 2019 which resulted his team got killed by Terrorist and stole a Russian gas (possibly Hadir)

Mei: Alex...

Alex: Our conditions may be different, but the methods are the same. It's only a matter of time until we'll get through this together. Promise me this, Mei. You'll hang in there, okay?

Mei: I Promise, Alex

-------------------------

Seconds Earlier

Ghost notices mei's friends, and they're giving her a pads and some kind of paper

Ghost: what the-? What are you guys doing?

Miriam: Well, we're here to check mei if she's okay.

Priya: Yeah like weirdo or something.

Abby: Or maybe she's acting weird

Ghost: okay???

Farah: what is it?

Ghost: nothing