Authors note

I know you just want to start reading this story straight away but I have a few things to say before you get started. I know most of you will skip this part and its totally up to you to read it, but I would really appreciate if you took your time and read it!

This is also my first ever wattpad story that isn't based on social media so I apologize if the writing sucks, please add comments and correct me if I write something weird or make spelling mistakes so I can fix it. My first language isn't english so please keep that in mind.

I also want to add that I am going to change a few things so the story isn't too predictable. What I mean by that is that the story is going to be based during season 4 of stranger things, but Y/N is going to do his own thing during a few scenes and the story is going to start a few days before the Chrissy bone-cracking incident. Some scenes will probably also be a quite different from the show just to fit the storyline of this book, I hope that makes sense.

And obviously don't read this story if you haven't watched season 4 of stranger things and want to avoid spoilers because it will include a lot of spoilers.

Alright, end of the authors note.