Part 13

"y/n wake up, we are at war zone" I slowly open my eyes and I see a blurry Steve standing in front of me, "finally, are you coming or are you staying?" he says and I rub my eyes. I look up at him and then I shake my head, "uhh no I think I'm staying" I say and Steve just nods and exits the caravan together with the others who are getting supplies.

"how is your head feeling?" Eddie asks and I turn to look at him. "It's better" I say and give him a smile, "good I'm glad" he says and then I turn to look at Lucas and Dustin who also stayed. Dustin is sitting on the floor doing something with his backpack and Lucas is looking out of the back window. I turn to look at Eddie again and he gives me a smile.

"have you ever tried tying your hair back?" I ask and look at his hair curiously, "no, but I used to have all my hair buzzed" he says and my eyes widen. "what really?? Eddie the freak with no hair??" I say surprised and he nods. "do you have any pictures? I need to see when this shit is over" I say excitedly and he just laughs at me. "I'm not sure, my uncle might have some" he then says and I smile at him.

About 10 minutes passes and we are still sitting in the caravan waiting for the others. I look out the window next to me and jump when I see a few spiders crawling on the outside of the window. "shit" I say and look at the spiders walking across the window. I pull away the curtain a bit more and see even more spiders and then I hear a clock strike, I jump again from the sudden sound and hit my head in the ceiling. "ouch shit" I say and rub my head looking at the window again, this time all the spiders are gone.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I slightly jump, "are you okay? what happened?" Eddie says and I turn around to look at him. Dustin and Lucas looks at me as well, "did you see something?" Dustin asks and I nod. I look at Eddie and chuckle a bit "oh, but he's back. the man behind the mask" I sing He's Back from Friday the 13th by Alice Cooper trying to make the situation less scary, even though its a song from a horror movie. Dustin and Lucas looks at me confused but Eddie quickly understands and puts a hand on my shoulder, "what did you see?" he asks.

"I saw spiders crawling on the outside of the window and then I heard the uh clock that Max and Nancy were talking about." I say and I see Dustin standing up from the floor, "not you too" he says and sighs. He takes out a Walkman out of his backpack and hands it to me, "its yours, the one you handed to Max before you went on the boat" he says and I grab it. "Put on music whenever you feel him, it will help you escape if he curses you" he says and I nod.

He then looks at his wrist watch and starts walking towards the front of the caravan, "what the hell is taking them so long?" he says loudly. All of a sudden the door shoots up and the others run in to the car. "what happened?" Lucas quickly asks and Steve walks to the drivers seat, "we gotta go" he says. Erica sits down next to Lucas, "your old friends are here" she says and looks at Lucas. "shit" Lucas says and everyone else takes a seat as well.

"LETS GOO LETS GO LETS GO" Dustin yells and Steve starts yelling back, "IM GOING! IM GOING! SIT DOWN" and then the caravan starts. Steve quickly drives away from War Zone and back out on the high way. "where do we go now?" I ask and look at the front where Steve and Nancy are sitting, "we are going to stop somewhere quite without a lot of people so we can make the weapons with the supplies" Nancy says and I nod. "don't fall asleep again" Steve says and I roll my eyes at him, "you're the driver, I'm just a passenger" I say and I can feel how he rolls his eyes back at me.

*****

I sit in front of Steve and Robin, helping them to make Molotov cocktails. Loud banging comes from behind me, Dustin and Eddie are making shields with nails in them and Max and Nancy are sawing a shotgun pipe. I turn around and look at Eddie and Dustin who are now play fighting, I chuckle at them and then I turn back around to Robin and Steve.