part 7

"EDDIE WHERE ARE YOU" I look around terrified breathing heavily, "STEVE? DUSTIN? ROBIN?" I keep yelling. "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? MAX?", I hear loud cracking noises and I quickly turn around to look where the sound came from. The trees are moving around and it looks like something big is in the forest, "GUYS WHERE ARE YOU?? THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE FOREST". I slowly back away from the forest and then I hear a loud grandfather clock, hundreds of spiders crawls out of the woods and I start running. The trees starts moving faster and then a huge monster walks towards me, even if I'm running as fast as I can it still gets closer and closer to me. I scream in fear while running, I see Eddie standing in the middle of the road and I get closer to him. "EDDIE RUN DON'T YOU SEE THE MONSTER??" He just keeps standing there and starts laughing at me, I grab his arm trying to make him run with me but he just starts laughing even louder. "EDDIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? RUN" I yell and keep pulling his arm, I feel his arm turning all slimy and weird and I look back at him. The thing standing on the road is not Eddie anymore, It's one of the demogorgons we fought a few years back. I try pulling away my hands but it grabs me and starts yelling in my face, "WHAT THE FUCK" I yell terrified and feel tears streaming down my face. The other bigger monster is getting closer and closer, I keep trying to get away from the demogorgon and the monster but the grip the demogorgon has around me gets tighter. I yell in pain and then all of a sudden I wake up, sweat all over me and I'm out of breath. I look around me and I'm still in the boathouse like yesterday, I take a few deep breaths and then I see Eddie sitting next to me with a worried look. "what happened? are you okay? you have been rolling around super intensely and screaming" I look at him still scared and out of breath, "I tried to wake you up but it didn't work until you woke up now" he says. I breathe for a bit trying to understand what happened, "I just had a nightmare" I say and take a deep breath. I look a him and a few tears roll down my cheeks, "hey hey you're safe, I'm right here" he says and pulls me into a hug. I start calming down and I relax in his arms, "do you want to talk about it?" he asks and I pull away to look him in the face. "I would rather not, but it was a grandfather clock and monsters in the dream" I say and look away, Eddie leans his head on mine "you'll be okay I promise, I'm not letting you get killed". I play with his fingers and we sit like that for a while. 

I stand up and walk over to one of the food bags to get some water, "do you want anything?" I ask Eddie and look at him. "is there any cereal left?" he asks and I nod while picking up the box, I throw it to him and walk back to the boat. I look at him eating his cereal an I notice him not wearing a shirt, "oh shit sorry do you want you shirt back?" I ask and look at his shirt that I'm wearing since yesterday. He looks up from the cereal box "no it's fine, it suits you" he says and keeps eating again. I smile at him and hand him his jacket, "wear this at least, you're going to get sick" I look at him. He rolls his eyes and puts it on "do you not want to see my beautiful abs" he says jokingly knowing damn well he doesn't have abs. I raise my eyebrow, "I love seeing my boyfriends abs but I would rather not see them than him getting sick" I say and make bunny ears with my fingers at the word abs. He grins at me and I start drinking some water. I look around the boathouse and walk over to my clothing pile that is still laying in the same spot as yesterday. I put on my blue jeans and white converse before I pick up my bandages for binding. I look over at Eddie, "uhm can you maybe help me?" I ask unsure and hold up the bandages to show what I mean. He nods and walks over to me while I take off the shirt I'm wearing, I look away to the side to not see my own chest and hand him the bandages. He carefully binds my chest so I don't get hurt and then he slides the shirt over my head to put it on, "thank you" I say and he gives me a kiss on my forehead. He then walks back to the boat and eats the last bits of the cereal, I hear a few sounds coming from the walkie talkie and I walk over to it. "y/n we need you over here asap" I hear Dustin say and I raise an eyebrow, "what's going on? something wrong?". I hear Steve talking to someone in the background and then Dustin talks again "we have figured out a few things and it's too complicated to explain it over the walkie talkie" he says and I look over at Eddie who is listening. "its easier if we explain it when you're here as well" Max says interrupting whatever Dustin was about to add, "okay then, I'll be there soon" I say and put down the walkie talkie. "is it okay if I go for a while?" I look at Eddie, "of course" he says and nods, he walks up to me and ruffles my hair. "I'll be here when you come back" he says and I look at him, "yeah you better be" I say and walk towards the exit. "If something happens and you have to leave for some reason, bring the other walkie talkie and the walkman so you can contact us" I say and grab the second walkie talkie standing near the door. "why the walkman?" he asks looking at me, "music makes everything better" I say and smile at him before I leave. "HEY THATS MY QUOTE" he yells and I laugh at him, it was what he said to me when he showed me the music he enjoys. I smile thinking back to that moment, that was probably one of the best days in my life.