Chapter 1: Operation Harry

Raven POV

As the summer holiday was coming to an end, I began to worry more and more about Harry. He hadn't been replying to any of my letters. Hermione and Ron said they haven't had any letters from him either. Ron had said in one of his letters that him, Fred, and George were going to fly their father's enchanted car to check on Harry, and asked if I wanted to go. 

His mum and dad already gave to ok for me to stay over. So I went to ask my Mum. I knocked on the door to her room. "Come in." I heard her say. I walked in and saw her sitting on a chair with her legs crossed, reading a book. "Hey there, Little Bird. What's up?" She asked in her usual soothing tone.

"Hey, Mum, I was wondering if it's ok If I stay over at the Weasley's tonight and meet you in Diagon Alley tomorrow morning? Ron said he wanted to spend the last days of summer together, and his parents already gave him the ok." I told her, leaving out the part about driving to Harry.

"Well if it's ok with them I don't see why not." She said. "Go pack your things and we'll go together ok."

"Ok, thanks, Mum." I said happily giving her a hug. She returned it kissing the top of my head as well. I ran back to my room and began packing my things. I got my trunk ready and had Uri on my shoulders. I made my way down stairs where I saw Mum ready in her casual clothes. She had a pot of floo powder ready.

"Alright, you first, Little Bird." She said as I grabbed a handful of floo powder. "Now say very clearly 'The Burrow.' She said with one of her fingers pointing upward.

"The Burrow." I said as I threw the floo powder and Uri and I were engulfed in green flames. I had transported into the Weasley's home. I stepped out of the fireplace and heard footsteps coming my way.

"Raven, dear, welcome." I looked to my right to see Mrs. Weasley greet me with her arms open. She gave me a warm hug

"Hello, Mrs. Weasley." I said returning the hug. Uri had jumped down. Mum had now made her way here via floo powder.

"Good afternoon, Wren." Mrs. Weasley said giving my mum a hug.

"Afternoon, Molly." Mum said returning the hug. "Sorry for the intrusion." Mum said politely.

"Oh, not at all. Ron was excited when asking if Raven could come and visit." Mrs. Weasley said. "I hope it's not too much trouble?" She asked.

"Not at all, I'm glad Raven has friends. It's good to spend time with them." Mum said. "By the way, thank you for the jumpers you got us last Christmas." Mum thanked and gave me glance to tell me to thank her too.

"Thank you for the jumper, Mrs. Weasley, it's very comfortable." I thanked her.

"You're both very welcome. I'm glad you liked it." Mrs. Weasley said with a happy smile. I heard more footsteps coming our way, this time louder and faster. 

"Raven, you made it!" Ron said excitedly as he made the corner and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, Ron, good to see you." I said.

"You're taller Raven, and your voice got deeper like mine too." He said.

"Yeah it's like I aged or something." I said sarcastically causing Mum and Mrs. Weasley to chuckle.

"C'mon let me help you with your stuff." He said grabbing my trunk. We were about to head up until I heard Mum and Mrs. Weasley clear there throats. I turned around to see Mum give me a 'forget something' look as Mrs. Weasley did the same with Ron. I smiled and ran to her embracing her in a hug. 

"Be good, Little Bird, don't cause trouble for the Weasley's ok." She told me returning the hug.

"I won't, Mum." I told her.