chapter 4- the hellfire club.

I get home to a note on the fridge from my mom, that said 'out working. -mom.' i throw it in the trash and head to my room. I decide to take a nap and set an alarm for one hour before the game.
After a while i wake up to my alarm so i turn it off and head to the bathroom. I take a shower, mess with my hair and change into some new clothes.

I grab a backpack and fill it with things i might need for the rest of the day, so basically my walkie talkie, my tapes, my self defense knife sense i always have to protect myself yk (bc I'm gay and live in the 80's), my first aid kit and this ex...

I grab a backpack and fill it with things i might need for the rest of the day, so basically my walkie talkie, my tapes, my self defense knife sense i always have to protect myself yk (bc I'm gay and live in the 80's), my first aid kit and this extra AC/DC tape i found that I'm going to give to Eddie. I grab my bike and go to the address Eddie gave me.
After like 10-15 minutes i get there and see Mike and Dustin parking they're bikes too.
"Hey y/n!" Dustin says, waving at me.
"Hey guys " i say walking over to them.
"So, Jeff and Gareth got here before us so everyone is already here. Oh! And we brought a friend." Mike says, pointing at this younger girl.
"Hey, what's your name?"
"Erica sinclair. And you are?" She says with some sass, i already like her.
"I'm y/n, just moved here. I like your cape."
"Thanks."
We walk to the garage and see Eddie and the guys talking already in their seats. Eddie looks at me and quickly walks over to say hi.
"Y/n! -he says hugging me- i brought you your own hellfire shirt sense your officially in the club." He says with his cute smile.
"Thanks eds! Oh i brought you this too." I say giving him my AC/DC tape.
"Thanks! I love this band!"
"Hello? We're also here?" Erica says.
"Hey guys- who are you?"
"Um this is Erica! Lucas little sister, she agreed to play with us."
"This isnt a babysitting club, this is dungeons and dragons!"
"Um I'm 11 you long haired freak!"
They basically just keep talking like that for a few seconds until she convinces him to let her play.
"Welcome to the hellfire club." He says shaking her hand. I just laugh at them and we start the game.