chapter 20- weapons.

Now we are heading to a store where we can buy weapons and other stuff like that. On the ride there me and Eddie are sitting together near everyone else.
"Y/n.. promise me you'll never leave my side?" He asks, now laying his head on my shoulder as he plays with my hands that are resting on top of his.
"I promise you cutie."
"I don't know what I would do without you.." he says as he holds my face softly pulling me in for a kiss.
After a while, Steve parks the car and we get out.
In the store we split into little groups to get stuff we need. Nancy decides to go by herself, Steve and robin go together, Lucas goes with max and Erica and i go with Eddie and Dustin.
"Will this help?" Dustin says, holding a giant kitchen knife.
"Lemme see.. -i say analysing it- nah, the wooden part is too thick we need something that we can use in a hurry like ummm this one!" I say as i grabbing a different knife that's basically a dagger.
"You know lot about knifes?" Eddie asks.
"I mean i guess, i collect them sense i was like 14 so I'm pretty good using it. But in this case i don't think knifes are the right way to go. Maybe we should look for some other things."
"Metal." Eddie says. I laugh because this has basically become an inside joke.
We spent a few minutes looking for anything we like but Erica let's us know that Jason and his stupid friends are here and that they are after Eddie so we put our stuff in her cart and run to the car and hide.
Soon they come back with our things and we go somewhere deserted to built our weapons and other shit.