chapter 11- can't loose him.

On the way to find Eddie me and Dustin try to explain the dnd game to Steve and robin but can barely get a sentence through without laughing at how confused they get.
We finally get there and split in groups of two. Steve goes with Dustin and i go with robin.
I go everywhere looking for him but i just can't find him. We all meet in a cabin to talk.
"Okay we haven't found him yet but we still have to look for him at the- hey um y/n? Are you ok?"
"No man I'm- I'm not ok! I can't find Eddie and i- i can't lose him! I just can't ok? He is the only person I genuinely care about and i know i sound weird but just please! Help me find him I'm so worried." I say almost sobbing and having a panic attack.
As my vision gets blurry i hold on to this boat that was in the middle of the room but we get jump scared by someone jumping up screaming in fear.
"What the- Eddie?!" I say falling down from fear.
He runs up to Steve who jumped in front of me and holds a knife at him after he slammed him on the wall.
"Eddie! Eddie it's ok it's us it's Dustin!"
He lets him go and just stares at us.
"Why are you guys here? You should leave you'll think I'm crazy." He says in the verge of tears.
"Eddie were on your side! We came to help."
He looks at me and calms down a little.
"Y/n.. so you weren't trying to get me to jump out of there so you could like i don't know report me or something?"
"What? No! -i say running up to him and jumping into his arms making him spin me around- i was so worried!"
"I'm sorry i worried you darling." He says smiling and putting me down.
"U-hum." Robin interrupts, clearing her throat.
"Sorry i interrupted guys.. go on." I say.
We catch up on everything that happened and share our thoughts.