chapter 21- your adorable.

We all get our things and settle down in this field we found to start creating our weapons safely, away from people.
We sit in groups so we know who does what. Steve sits with robin, Erica sits with Lucas, Nancy sits with max and i sit with Dustin and Eddie.
My group is creating some kind of shields and other protection stuff so we get a garbage lid and start putting nails on it so is sticks out on the other side to not only be a shield but also a potential weapon.
After a while of talking and working Eddie finishes his shield.
"This is so metal!" He says as he plays with the sheild.
"Hey i guess now your ready to BATlle?" Dustin jokes.
Eddie just stares at him with a straight face while I try not to laugh at them.
"You- you get it? BAT-lle? Like the bats?"
I just start quietly laughing at them but get jump scared by Eddie dropping the shield and running full speed up to dusting, tackling him in a playful way.
"Never change Henderson. Promise me?"
"Wasn't planning on it."
"Aww" i say still laughing a bit.
"What are you laughing at darling?" He says walking over with a silly smile.
He gently holds my hips, pushing me closer to him.
"Nothing your just adorable cutie~"
"Your the adorable one." He says leaning in for a kiss.
We spent a few more hours working and laughing about stupid things but eventually we all finish the weapons and decide to put them in the car and go over the plan.
Steve and Nancy go over the plan step by step and bring us a chest full of accessories/armour things to wear.
"Hey, eds. You'd look hot with this on." I say as i show him this bandana i found.
"I like your style darling." He says putting it on.
He spins around playfully as if he was in a fashion show then looks at me.
"What do we think?"
"I like it, your like a metal ninja or secret agent." I say with a little laugh.
"So that a good thing?" He says walking closer to me.
I put my arms around his neck and give him a kiss.
"What do you think?" I whisper to him and then let go of him.
"You are such a tease." He says grinning at me.
"I try." I say in a playful way as i turn around towards the chest but am stopped by Eddie who is still holding my hand.
"Y/n, i don't know what's gonna happen out there but i do know that i want you to have these, one way or the other." He says as he gives me two of his favorite rings.
I look at him and just hug him thank you, not even having to say a word. After a while i pull away and look through the chest of clothes.
Eddie, who already chose his item just holds me from behind and rests his head on one of my shoulders as i go through the chest.
I finally find something i like wich was a type of belt but with a place to hold a knife, and as it was the only thing there that could hold a knife i took it and grabbed my favorite knife out of my backpack, putting it in the holder.
We all get ready and decide to head to the house that the men who lives in the asylum lived, park the car and get ready to start our plan.