chapter 7- who's that?

We wake up at like 6:05am and decide to get ready. I go to the bathroom and change into some new clothes.

imagine this outfit but instead of the black shirt it's the hellfire one Eddie gave you

I ness with my fluffy hair and walk out.
"Hey eds? You ready?"
"Yup. -he notices I'm wearing the shirt he gave me and starts blushing.- i like your shirt darling."
"Why thank you cutie."
We get into the car and he drives to school.
Once we get there we get to class and the first part of the day goes well. The bell rings signaling it's now lunch break so i head to eddies table.
I make my way the the cafeteria and see Eddie talking to this blond girl. I think it must be one of his friends and walk over to the table. I also notice mike isn't there.
"Hey Dustin, where's mike?"
"Hes traveling to see his girlfriend and also best friend but it's mainly because of her."
"Got it. Thanks."
"No problem." He says smiling.
Me and Dustin talk for a while until Eddie comes back.
"Y/n!" He says seeing me and instantly smiling.
"Hey eds!" I say smiling back.
He sits down next to me and as he always does, puts his arm around me.
"So, who were you talking to?"
"He was talking to Chrissy. She's like super popular." Dustin says while taking a bite out of his sandwich.
"Yeah it was super weird. Anyways I'm gonna skip the rest of the classes ok?"
"Oh ok." I say.
"See yall later."
He says getting up. He messes with my hair to annoy me and runs out of the room i just laugh at him and go back to my conversation with Dustin.