chapter 16- crazy.

It's been a day and we mostly talked about music, watched the tv with low sound to not draw attention and cuddled. It all seemed to be going well.. except i keep hearing that clock.. but i don't wanna tell him because he will think i went insane or something so i just try to ignore it.
I, now, laugh at Eddie who is talking about his favorite metal song and dancing very badly Wich honestly is so cute.
"Y/n? What is itttt~?" He says holding his hair to his face.
"What? It's nothing your just cute."
"You, my dear friend, are so incredibly cute."
"Shut the actual fuck up~" i say throwing a pillow at him, embarrassed.
He acts like i just shot him and falls onto a pile of dust, then keeps messing with his hair.
"What? Is there something on my hair?" He says in a playful tone.
"Eddie Munson do not scare me like that!" I say laughing.
"Sorry darling." He says with his smile.
He sits next to me and holds my hand while i play with his rings.
"Eddie, can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
"Never change who you are.. you are perfect the way you are and anyone who says otherwise is full of absolute shit, okay?"
"Why thank you my darling~ and you don't have to worry about that because I'm gonna be all up in your life, you will never escape!!" He says playfully hugging me in that last part with so much drama that he makes us fall off the couch.
"You little shit!" I say laughing from how clumsy he can be.
He laughs a little and we just stare at each other for like a second and before i know it were kissing. It goes on for a while until we stop to catch our breaths.
"You make me crazy you know that?" He says smiling while getting some of my hair off of my face.
"Damn, and i thought you were crazy before cutie." I say teasing him.
After a while we go back to doing random things and eventually fall asleep.