- Chapter 3 -

Diana POV

I suddenly woke up in a different big bed. I wasn't in the dirty blanket in the basement. No, I was in a pretty pink room and I didn't know where I was or how I got there. And...Luca! Oh no! where is he? The last thing I remembered was being in a man's arms with Luca before sleeping. I was scared. I opened the door and saw a dark, black hallway. It was already dark? WHERE was I? I was afraid of the dark, but I had to find Luca and get out of here. I walked down the darkened hallway. I was terrified, but no...no, Diana, you have to save your brother, how many times has he saved you, and now it's your turn to save him.

I decided I was going to run down the hall until I got to the end. I ran in pitch black and I... Ouch. I bumped into someone. When the lights came on, I saw a giant in front of me, and bumped into his leg. I was very scared, my heart was racing. The boy looked surprised but he smiled. I got up to run but he grabbed me and lifted me up. I wanted to scream but he stopped me.

"Shhh, don't scream, don't cry. I'm your brother, Mattias, you have no reason to be afraid" he said, as I struggled to get out of his grip, but he trapped me in his arms. I calmed down a bit. "Where am I? and Luca? I want to see Luca?" I said, crying louder and louder, as he tried to calm me. Suddenly, another giant man appeared through a doorway, rubbing his eyes.

"Mattias, are you making all that noise?" But he stopped short when he saw me. "Oh! princess has woken up!" he said as he approached. I cried more and more so scared I was. He approached and took me from the arms of the guy named Mattias.

"Get off me, I want to go home!" I shouted.

"Stop crying, it's me, Carlos, your big brother" But how many brothers do I have exactly? The two guys looked shocked, and didn't know what to do.

Again, another guy came out of nowhere. He looked just as confused as them.

"Leave it, you two don't know how to calm a child down?" he said. He tore me from Carlos's arms. Strangely, his grip was soft and gentle. I quickly calmed down. I was tired from crying and my face was all red.

"There," he said, making gentle movements.

"Whao, Simon! How can you do that? You're an expert!" Carlos said. This man was called Simon. My eyelids began to feel heavy, and I soon fell into a deep sleep.

Simon POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of crying. I got up from my bed to see what was happening. I opened my bedroom door and walked down the hall where the lights were already on. I walked forward and there I saw Carlos and Mattias trying to calm Diana, who was crying and screaming. Ah! These guys didn't know how to calm a child down!

"Leave it, you two don't know how to calm a child down?" I said, taking Diana from Carlos arms. I was moving back and forth. I don't know why, but Diana calmed down quickly and she ended up falling into a deep sleep.

"Whoa, Simon! How do you know how to do that? You're an expert!!"Carlos exclaimed. But how noisy this idiot is!

"Shhh, you'll wake her up! Just let me put her down and then tell me what happened!" I said, and walked over to her room, laying her down on her bed before kissing her and closing the door.

"Can you explain to me what happened?" I said, a little relieved.

"I woke up to go and have a drink of water when something hit me in the leg, when I saw it was Diana I was shocked and happy at the same time. But she was scared and got up to run away but I grabbed her to calm her down. That's when Carlos came out of his room and tried to help, but we didn't know what to do." Mattias explained to me. I was surprised, a child who has enough courage to look for someone in an unknown place.

"Okay, go to bed now, it's late" I said. The two went back to their rooms, and I went back to bed. Wow! what a night! they really are an inseparable twin! I don't know, but I had a soft and kind grip. I didn't like showing my soft, sweet side, but this little girl had me completely between her little fingers. I couldn't stop thinking about them until I fell asleep.

Luca POV

It was soft and comfortable. I didn't feel the hard ground beneath me or the torn blanket I slept in. I felt a pleasant sensation, as if I was sleeping on a cloud. A ray of sunshine fell on my face. I slowly opened my eyes, and there I was speechless. I was in another place, totally different. I didn't know where I was or how I got there. And Diana! Where is she? The last thing I remembered was two men, our so-called older brothers. I had to find out what was going on on my own. I was about to get up when I heard footsteps approaching. They come here!! I quickly threw myself on my bed and pretended to be asleep. I heard the door to my bedroom open and heavy footsteps coming closer and closer to my bed. I was right.

"Luca, I know you're not sleeping." I heard a man's voice say near me. Damn! My trick has been discovered. I opened one eye discreetly to see what was happening around me. I jumped when I saw Matteo's head staring at me, smiling.

"I was right" he said, a wide smile on his face.

"Where am I? What am I doing here and where did you take Diana?" I asked without hesitation.

"You're home, your new home and you're going to see Diana for breakfast, but now it's time to get up," he said. I got up, having slept well to my surprise. I followed my big brother to the bathroom. I entered, it was for the giants I was sure. I climbed over the sink just to wash my hands!! I came out of the bathroom and followed my brother who was waiting for me.

I was walking really fast, felt like I was even running. My little legs are no match for his long legs. We went down the stairs, and damn it, everything was made for giants in this house. Nope! This mansion!! The stairs were the size of my legs. We arrived in a large room, with a gigantic table with chairs around it, where there were people, all men, seated. This is where explained, all eyes are on me. was i a zoo animal or what?? Fortunately, I saw Diana come home with Leonardo, a little older than Matteo. Shit ! There were only men here!! Diana approached me, seeing that I was with her. Leonardo broke the silence.

"Well ok guys, we have some new ones here!! Introduce yourself to each other!" he said, looking at the seated boys.

"Euh..." I said, shyly. I take a deep breath"I'm Luca and this is my twin sister, Diana." I said with full brave. One of them got up from his chair and walked towards us. He crouched down to our level, smiling kindly and softly.

"Hi, I'm Simon and I'm your third biggest brother" he said in a soft voice, but with power too. Another stood up and addressed us.

"I'm Mattias, your seventh biggest brother and also the nicest and funniest of all these curmudgeons!" he said, in an amusing tone.

"Shut the fuck up, you're pretty much the dumbest of us all. Anyway, I'm Marco and I'm your fourth biggest brother, the coolest too" he said, slapping Mattias behind his head.

"ow!!!" he replied, stroking the back of her head. Diana and I seemed amused by the situation, it gave me a feeling, what do you call it again?...ah, the joy of having a family! Diana was happy and if she was, so am I. All that made me happy was seeing her happy and having a real family. And my dreams had come true.

"Stop you two, you fight like cats and dogs" Simon parted them, in a loud voice. Another man, damn it! it will never end or what! Another man came towards us, he was a bit scary. Just like the others, there was dominance, power, strength in his eyes.

"I'm Carlos, your sixth big brother, grumpy bear over there, it's Dylan!" he said, pointing his finger at a boy who looked pissed off.

"Carlos, I have a mouth and I can talk," he muttered. Leonardo send him a death glare, i wouldn't like to mess with this man.

"What the fuck are we waiting for!! I'm starving!!!" Mattias jumped up and down.

"Language Mattias, there are children here." Matteo scolded him. Mattias just rolled his eyes, as we all sat down in a chair, luxurious of course, and I sat down next to Diana. I hadn't seen her since yesterday. All eyes were on us. The attention, the love... It's what me and Diana had always dreamed of!

"I'm sorry if i was late. It was because of study and I have exams to focus on, but i promise i will update more and soon. I hope you liked this chapter with votting and leaving a comment"