- Chapter 9 -

<3Vote and Comment if you liked the chapter<3

Third person's POV:

"Can I call you Sisi, for short?" Diana's voice took him by surprise, looking at him with her big doe blue eyes,and Luca too busy playing with his sister's long blond hair and braiding it. A habit he had developped.

"Didn't think my name was too long to say" Simon smirked. The nickname was too adorable coming from her.

Diana blushed slightly and looked away. "oh It's ok if you don' wan'..."

"You can sweetie." He said amused, flicking her nose while she smiled at him the most cute innocent smile.

"But," Simon said "What nickname should I call you?"

Diana paused, thinking, putting her finger under her chin in cute way.

"Dia is good, and for Luca, Lulu it is. But hey..." She put her hand on her mouth leaning and whispering.

"Sometimes I call him Lucy which he hate a lot" She giggled silently, Simon all attentive to her.

"Hey! I heard that!" Luca said, getting up pouting. Diana loved to tease him with that nickname.

"Oh! my bad!" She giggled.

Simon had unlocked the bubbly side of the twins. They were shy around strangers, but can open up slowly with people they trust.

While Simon was still with his baby siblings, his eyes darted quickly toward his door, feeling someone's presence.

Even though the door was closed, and no sound was heard outside, his sharp instincts never got him wrong. He had improved his skills an instincts over time, over the course of undercover missions. So that wasn't something new to him.

He felt slightly annoyed, that someone was breaking his privacy and bonding moment with his baby brother and sister. But he stayed silent.

After just a few minutes, Simon felt his door opening slightly, even though his back was facing the door. He had noticed the reflexion on the panoramic window facing the door.

"Bonding much huh?" The person finally revealing himself, it was Matteo, smirking. Simon just glared at him.

"Invading my privacy much huh? " Simon replied sarcastically smirking back, earning a sigh from Matteo.

The twins fell silent looking at the brother at the door, curious.

"Ok what do you want?" Simon asked him again.

"Leonardo says it's twins bath time."

At the word bath, the twins both tensed synchronically as horrifying memories flashed in their mind.

Bath was one of the many worst moments they had been through in their previous life with Sir.

The small bucket. The cold freezing water. The hits that were thrown from time to time during the bath.

The twins looked at each other fearing the worst. They had a feeling that it wasn't going go be the same but they failed to quell the slight fear and trauma they had in them. They still stayed silent.

The two brothers noticed the twin's odd behaviour. Matteo's eyes softened as he approached the bed and gestured gently to the twins to come to him, opening his arms.

The twins decided to obey and not make their fear obvious.

Matteo was one of the brother the twins felt comfortable with, as he was one of the first brothers they had met.