An Innocent Child

Juliet Rayne Dahmer
06/01/97

Growing up, I never could fully understand the reason why our family was hated so much. I was always told that my mother did bad things to diminish our reputation, and considering that my mother "died" when I was born, I thought nothing of it.

My name is Juliet Dahmer, and I am the the only great niece of the infamous serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.

-

I, like my father and his father, was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Growing up with my older brother Clayton, we were told to be ashamed of our family name, and we were horribly bullied in school because of it.

I was in 7th grade when I learned the true meaning of our family name, and who really damaged it. I was horrified, but deep down, I was fascinated by his story and I would rewatch the trial millions of times to pick up clues a standard person would overlook.

Clay, may he rest in peace, took the realization quite roughly, and we lost him to suicide when I was in 8th grade.

-

I moved to LA with my best friend Kennedy after I graduated high school, and I met two men that would greatly change my life. Sam Golbach, and my current boyfriend of two years, Colby Brock...

A/n: This whole story will contain bits and pieces of the Jeffrey Dahmer cases, so I will put a trigger warning on the entire story for graphic desccrpitions, demonic entities, and possessions. You have been warned...