The Other Side

By then, Sam and Corey had given up on recording anything. The video would've gotten taken down if they kept on recording, anyways.

Colby was sitting on the floor, holding Juliet's head in his lap while she remained unresponsive. Her face was snowy white, there were bruises all over her body, and Colby was stationary, petrified after seeing the person he cared about the most get possessed by a literal demon.

"We should call 911, bro." Corey spoke up, and while Sam heavily agreed, Colby turned to give Corey a dirty look. "How the hell do you explain this to the police?" He growled, tears staining his face. "Tell them she had a stroke or something. I don't know man, this is something none of us know about!" Sam snapped, running his hands through his hair aggressively.

"I'll call 911, Sam needs to calm down, and Colby can try to get Jules to talk." Corey announced, and Sam just walked away. "I'm calling Katrina." He muttered as he slammed the front door behind him. Corey ran off with him, leaving Colby sobbing in the floor.

"Julie, I'm so sorry we forced you to do this. It's my fault." He cried, holding her head against his chest. It was currently four in the morning, and he was clueless about what to do.

"Colby, I called 911. They should be here in a minute." Sam called to the younger man as he came back into the apartment. To his surprise, he found Colby asleep on the floor with Juliet's head clutched to his chest. Sam's heart shattered at the sight.

-

When Juliet woke up again, it was in a hospital bed.

Looking around the room, she began to panic, not seeing Sam or Colby. She then accidentally looked down at her arm, screaming at the sight of needles in both arms. A nurse ran into the room, and instantly called for a doctor after Juliet pushed her away in fear.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. You're safe now." The doctor assured her once he came into the room, but Juliet was frozen in fear. "Miss Dahmer, you have been unconscious for two days. Do you remember anything from the night of June 1st?"

As if it was planned, all of Juliet's memories began rushing back to her. The pain, the suffering, and the downright fear. "Too much." She exhaled, not realising that everyone in the room was standing far away from her. "Bring in the husband." The doctor whispered to one of the nurses, walking out of the room in a hurry.

A few minutes after they left, Juliet was trying to get ahold of her dad when she heard the heavy door open, revealing her boyfriend. He looked horrible, with the circles under his eyes being darker than usual and his clothes being tattered-looking. "Sweetheart." He gasped, cupping her cheeks with his hands.

Juliet began to cry, catching Colby off guard. "I'm so sorry, love..." She choked, grasping Colby's hoodie in fear of him leaving. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. I'm not leaving your side." Colby assured her, kissing her hand as the doctor came back into the room. "Miss Dahmer, have you had any homicidal tendencies in the past week? Or urges to eat human flesh?" He asked, holding up his pen.

"Oh, fuck you. Just because I'm related to Jeffrey Dahmer doesn't mean I'm a damn serial killer." Juliet cursed, and the doctor grimaced at her tone. "Ma'am, it's a simple question." The nurse scoffed, her hand reaching for the button that calls security. "No, I haven't!" Juliet growled, grabbing her phone from Colby.

"That wasn't so hard, now was it?" The nurse commented as she began unhooking the tubes from Juliet's arms. "I'm not 16, lady." She muttered, and the nurse looked dead at her. "Then stop acting like it."

Author's Note: Thank you so much for over 800 reads! It means a lot that people actually like what I write :)