Milwaukee

"Little Dahmer Girl..." A voice trailed off into the distance, scaring 6-year-old Juliet. "Wh-Who are you, sir?" The little girl asked bravely. A blinding light flashed before her eyes, revealing a man in his mid-thirties.

"You must be little Juliet, am I correct?" He spoke softly, and Juliet nodded her head. "Cute. My name's Jeffrey, and I'm your uncle!" The man, Jeffrey, introduced himself, and the little girl was intrigued. "I will always be with you, little Juliet. Don't ever forget that, alright?" He assured her, and before Juliet could answer, her vision went black.

-

"Julie!"

Juliet jolted out of a deep slumber that she could only describe as a memory from when she was young. Looking around, she remembered where she was and what she was doing (unfortunately). Colby was sitting next to her, carressing her hand while the plane touched down in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

"The hell was that?" Juliet whispered to herself, not noticing her boyfriend's dumbfounded expression. Was her father right? Was all this a bad idea?

The group grabbed their carry-on bags and followed the crowd out of the plane and into the main airport, where they grabbed their suitcases and walked out into the parking lot. Sam had rented the group a car, and Juliet sat in the front so she could hold the camera and give directions. "What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby, and we're back for a special investagation!" Colby began the video, and everyone in the car cheered.

"We're here with the fantastic four: Me, Corey, Juliet, and Sam, and where are we at, Julie?" Colby grabbed the tripod, pointing it at Juliet. "We're in my glorious hometown, Milwaukee!" Juliet forced a smile, which Sam caught on to right away. "Juliet, can you help give me directions to your dad's house?" Sam asked, and Corey turned off the camera for a bit.

As she typed the address into Google Maps, Juliet felt someone whisper something she couldn't understand into her ear. "Colby, stop mumbling in my ear." She scolded without looking up, and the boys all looked at each other. "Julie, I wasn't whispering anything..." Colby said hesitantly, hoping that what he was thinking wasn't true.

Sam pulled into a driveway that looked 1980s-like, and Juliet could hear a dog bark in the distance. She saw an elderly man open the front door, and her soul almost left her body. Opening the car door, the man shared her reaction when he saw her face. "J-Juliet?" He stuttered, carefully trailing down the steps. "Grandfather!" Juliet exclaimed, running to the man and letting him pull her into his embrace.

The boys started to file out of the car as Juliet's grandfather cupped the girl's cheeks with his hands, a single tear trickling down his face. "I thought I'd never see you again, little one." He spoke, and all Juliet could do was laugh. "Keep your kids close, but your grandkids closer. Isn't that what Grandmother used to say?" She recited, and her grandfather gave her a sad smile. "Come in! All four of you!" He called to the group, leading them into the house.

(This story has some altered facts, such as: David Dahmer kept his given name, even after 1991)

Juliet was hit by a sense of nostalgia as soon as she entered the house. Everything was kept exactly the same after she left, and before she could stand in awe, she made eye contact with her father. "Dad." She boldly acknowledged, and he sighed in defeat. "Your boyfriend definitely doesn't listen." He pointed out, which made Juliet confused. "He told me to keep you in LA." Colby whispered, and everything made sense.

"Juliet! You don't look a day over 16!" Juliet's grandmother, Elizabeth Dahmer, shouted towards her from her recliner. "I know you didn't just come to see your family, child. What's the real reason?" David asked, and the boys of the group stepped forward as Juliet sat down with David and Elizabeth. "We were approved to do a paranormal investagation on the Oxford Apartments, specifically room 213. I believe that it will ring a bell for you, Mister Dahmer."

David's face went pale when Sam explained the trip, and he looked the blonde boy dead in the eyes. "And you think that you're gonna come out of that room alive?" He asked firmly, not breaking eye contact while he stood up with Juliet's help. "You think . . . that Juliet is gonna come out of that room alive?" He continued, and Juliet noticed that Corey was recording in secret. "When she was born, that bastard latched himself onto her. He-He wants control, He wants power, and He gets it through my little Juliet."

Juliet's mind reverted back to the dream she had on the plane, where the man that claimed to be her great-uncle called her "Little Juliet". Her mind was set in a trance, enclosed by a single phrase. She managed to release herself by the feeling of Elizabeth's taps on her shoulder, but the trance was stronger this time...