Future

The wind whistled through the trees as the sun began to set. The leaves crunched beneath the quartet's feet as they walked solemnly towards the small cemetery behind that one cursed home in that one town in Wisconsin.

The eldest of the quartet, Sam Golbach, never believed he would be back in Milwaukee so soon after what he witnessed two years prior, all the pain and suffering he couldn't erase from his memory. Colby Brock was against the whole trip, but he did it for his wife of two years.

Juliet Dahmer, now Brock, felt the melancholy in the air as she carried her two-year-old son Calvin down the path that gave her nightmares to this day. The four were the only people to attend the funeral of what was left of Juliet's family. Her father died in a car accident, only a few months after his parents died of old age, and he was being buried where Juliet's mother, great-uncle, and older brother were laid to rest.

Stopping in front of the six headstones, Juliet put down her son to lay a single white rose on the nameplate of each person, stopping at her great-uncle's. "You have caused us a lot of suffering, Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer, but it's time you rest peacefully." Juliet began, laying the rose at her feet. She began to speak her mind, to which Sam and Colby both put a single hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"The four of us: Juliet Rayne Dahmer, Cole Robert Brock, Samuel John Golbach, and Calvin Lionel Brock, now bless the souls that have been passed on to Heaven and Hell. Let them live in our memories for as long as we shall live, and let them cause those beyond them no despair. David James Dahmer, Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer, Elizabeth Marie Dahmer, Alyssa Jane Dahmer, Michael James Dahmer, and Clayton Michael Dahmer. Amen."

Calvin, being only just a toddler, jumped into Sam's arms as he tried to wipe the tears from the older man's face. Sam chuckled slightly before hugging his godson, hoping and praying that the terror was finally over, and the four could live in peace like their parents never could.

-

But, Sam had spoken too soon.

Juliet and Colby had another child a year after the death of Juliet's father, a daughter named Gracelynn. The family would live happily together until shortly after Calvin's 11th birthday...

-

The Brock parents were woken up suddenly by a blood-curling scream from across the house. It was 2 in the morning, so Colby assumed that someone had broken in, which wasn't uncommon considering where they lived and their job.

Grabbing his baseball bat from behind the bedroom door, he and Juliet ran across the house to find no burglar, but his daughter curled up in a ball on the floor in her and Calvin's bedroom. "Gracie, what's wrong?!" Juliet panicked, running to her daughter's side. Colby stood in the doorway while his son cowered behind him.

"A scary man behind the door!" Gracelynn sobbed, pointing to the space behind her wide open bedroom door. Juliet quickly swung the door away from the wall, only to find that there was nothing there. "What did he look like, kiddo?" Colby questioned, not taking his eyes off of Juliet.

"Blonde hair, weird glasses, and a look that could kill you."

Juliet's blood ran cold once the words left her daughter's mouth. She looked up at Colby, who was thinking the exact same thing. They both looked from Calvin to Gracelynn and back to Calvin, who was old enough to understand the seriousness of the moment.

"Dahmer."

-

Part 2 featuring the Brock kids?