Lovely

The room was dead silent.

"Jeffrey Dahmer, if you are in here with us, give me an obvious sign. I smelled a familiar scent of cologne earlier, but I need to make sure it was your scent!"

"Dude, how is she so calm all of a sudden?" Sam whispered to the other boys, but they were more focused on Juliet. She stood in the middle of the room, holding up an EMF reader, which was spiking like crazy, but she was convinced that there were more than one spirit in the room.

"Jules, your wr-wrist." Corey stuttered, raising a shaking hand towards Juliet's left wrist. Looking down, Juliet saw five dark red fingerprints engraved into her wrist, like someone was grabbing it. "Juliet, the ovilus just said 'Family' and 'Hint'. Ring a bell?" Colby called to his girlfriend, and Juliet pulled her hand away from where she was holding it.

"Thank you, Jeffrey! You are not allowed to cause these three gentlemen any harm during our time in this apartment, do you hear me? Do whatever you want to me, but do not touch them. We just want to talk, okay?" Juliet continued, her voice becoming more shaky with ever word she speaks.

"Juliet, let's set up our equipment." Colby told her, and she walked away from the middle of the room. As she moved, she could feel someone's hand on her shoulder, but when she reached up to touch it, another whiff of the strong cologne reached her nostrils. "Don't speak of it." She heard a voice whisper into her ear, yet she became too scared to disobey the command.

-

Sam and Corey set up the tools around the room while Juliet and Colby grabbed everything they needed for the Estes method. The dining room table was moved to the middle of the room, three candles were lit, but the last thing to consider was who was "going under" first.

"I wanna ask some questions, so I'll go in second." Juliet announced, so Sam agreed to go under first. Putting on the blindfold and headphones, Sam was completely sensory deprived. Colby held the camera, and Corey turned off the lights.  "Can't believe I'm about to interrogate my literal great-uncle." Juliet muttered, walking closer to the table.

"Am I talking to Jeffrey Dahmer or one of his victims?" Juliet began, staring deep into Sam's soul. Colby was slightly scared of this version of his girlfriend, but he knew how much despair she's been through with the attachment. Costing her a brother and a mother, a normal life, and self-respect.

"Family." Sam called to the three, and Juliet continued. "Why did you kill my brother and drive away my mother, Dahmer?" She bluntly asked out of anger from the deepest area of her heart. Colby noticed that Juliet was shaking with rage, and he could tell that this investagation was now personal. "Not my fault." Sam called, which made Juliet furious. "No, it was your fault, you son of a bitch! My brother killed himself because of you, and you know it!" She fumed, feeling something smack her across the face.

The sudden impact caused Juliet to stumble sideways, using her hand as a way to not fall on her face. "No more accusations." Sam heard, and when he said it out loud, Juliet noticed blood slowly coming out of Colby's nose. "Babe." Juliet whispered, pointing to her nose to signal him.

Colby, obviously confused, wiped his nose with his shirt sleeve, seeing the blood stain the shirt. "What the hell?!" He panicked. Knowing what caused it, Juliet decided to speak up. "I said do not touch these three men, and I meant it. Your business is with me, Dahmer!" She yelled. Tapping Sam on the shoulder to get him out of the trance, she pulled the headphones off of his ears.

"He's active enough to where I can see and hear him, so we don't need the Estes method anymore." Juliet explained quietly, which freaked Sam out but he understood. Jeffrey Dahmer's spirit is unlike anything they've ever worked with, so it'd be best to let Juliet lead since she has the most confrontations with the man.

Let the festivities begin...