May 30

Colby: Thank you for doing this, Miss Barton.

Kylie: No problem! I was told that you four are investigating the 213 apartment?

Colby: Yes, that's correct. Would you be so kind as to introduce yourself?

Kylie: Of course! My name is Kylie Barton, and I am the owner of what is left of the Oxford Apartments. I really don't know why you're doing this. I understand that it's your job, but this job isn't for someone of your age.

Juliet: We are doing this because we want to show people that Jeffrey Dahmer had a deeper impact on the town than what was broadcasted.

Kylie: You say his name like he was your childhood friend or something.

Sam: Bit of a shocker, but that's Dahmer's great-niece. *Points to Juliet*

Kylie: Hon, you're gonna die in that apartment if that's true. The spirits that are imprisoned in that room do not take lightly to anyone related to their killer. Just ask Michael Dahmer.

Colby: What kind of spirits, exactly?

Kylie: The spirits of his victims, and people suspect the spirit of Jeffrey Dahmer himself.

-

"Hey dad, can I ask you a favour real quick?"

Michael looked up from his computer to see his daughter standing in the doorway of his office. "Sure, kiddo. What's up?" He asked, and Juliet sat down in the chair that resided in the corner of the office. "Can I see Clay?" She asked, and Michael's eyes widened a bit. "Um, s-sure. Why though?" He questioned as he closed his computer and grabbed his coat from the coat hanger that was held up with a hook.

"Because he believed that I would be able to control whatever bullshit I've been dealing with since literally birth." Juliet jumped up from her seat, following her father out of the house and into the forest behind the property. Carefully walking down a trail, Juliet stopped when she saw a single headstone in a cleaned-up area that once was the foundation of a deadly shed.

Clayton Michael Dahmer
November 28, 1995 - July 22, 2011
Beloved Son, Brother, and Friend

Juliet felt her resisted tears break loose from her grip, and she broke down in front of the headstone. Holding onto it, she began to speak.

"Clay, I know you can't hear me, but you have no idea how much I have missed you and needed you these past 11 years. I know you're in a better place now, and I should be grateful of that, but I'm lost without you. You would be proud of me, though." She said softly, using all sense of self-control to not start sobbing.

"We could've lived a long life together, Clay. But instead, you left me because you couldn't handle the fact that our great-uncle was a bad man. How did you think I felt? He's fucking attached to me." Juliet continued, finally accepting her attachment. "I might be joining you and mom tomorrow, if the good Lord allows me. This is goodbye, Clay Dahmer. See you soon." Juliet concluded, placing a single rose adjacent to her, the flower part facing the headstone.

Michael helped her to her feet, and she remained stationary as she whispered a silent prayer, begging God to protect the group tomorrow...