[3]

Hyunjin pov

I sat at my desk in homeroom waiting for Felix to arrive.

His favorite artist is me.....cute

I felt someone approach me only for it to be Yeji, my dumb little cousin and her doll friend Ryujin.

"Hey there hyunnie~" Ryujin said as she seductively rubbed her hands up and down my arm, feeling my muscles through the fabric.

Hate being popular sometimes

"You look so good hyunnie, can I have your number?" She flirted or I guess that's what she intended to do.

(Hyunjin's outfit)

My thoughts were interrupted by a sound of skin slapping on the ground

My thoughts were interrupted by a sound of skin slapping on the ground. I turned to look where the sound came from and I saw the boy from yesterday on the floor attempting to get up.

"Damn, you good?" I said as I lifted him from the floor. I've never been gayer in NY whole life.

(Felix's outfit)

He got back up with a bright smile and a red tint on his cheeks

Are those freckles?

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for...for helping me yeah. " He blurted out with a bit of embarrassed hidden in his voice.

He's really pretty

Felix pov

I sat down at my desk, fiddling with my fingers trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the time left when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I whipped my head back only to be met with a soft smile from the guy sitting behind me.

(Seating arrangement)

"Heyo! I'm Han Jisung" the squirrel like boy enthusiastically said

"Hey Jisung" I said as I flashed a head tilted smile.

He seems nice

"Hey there, my names Seungmin. Don't mind him, he's just on drugs" the puppy like boy said pointing at han.

I chuckled as Jisung and Seungmin were arguing about Seungmin's statement. The fox like boy broke the 2 up and let out a heavy sigh.

"Sorry about them, they are the most immature old farts I know. Anyways I'm jeongin, it's nice to meet you."

SUCH A WIDE SMILE, OMG HES SP ADORABLE!!

"Don't be fucking rude Hyunjin, introduce yourself" said Seungmin as he slaps the boys back.

"Ow what the fuck!" The boy whisper-shouted as he didn't wanna get yelled at by the teacher for foul language.

"Jeez ok, h-hey um yeah my name's Hyunjin and yours? Oh wait nevermind it's Felix. Yeah nice to meet you" He awkwardly said.

Is he...

"Nice to meet you too Jinnie" I chuckled.

Did I just call him Jinnie??

"Oh sorry I meant hyunjin"

"No it's fine, I liked it"

The awkward Silence seeped through the room as we held eye contact.

His lips are so thick.... thank goodness I didny say that outloud.

The tension was cut by the ear piercing sound of nails scratching the chalk board.

"Alrighty then, now that I've got your attention let's start the lesson.

Hyunjin pov

The teacher carried on teaching and explaining but for some reason I could keep my mind off of the foreign boy next to me. His freckles were like stars and his eyes held the whole galaxy.

I stole a few glances at Felix throughout the lesson, some times being caught by the said boy. My mind was fully zoned out when suddenly a tiny hand held a note between the fingers towards me.

I secretively grabbed the note and unfolded it.

You are reallly pretty
<3
Can I have your number :3

I turned my head to face the flustered boy. With a small smile lingering on my face I wrote down my number and handed him the note.

He looked at it almost immediately shoved it in his pocket. He flashed me a toothy smile and turned his concentration back to the board where the teacher was explaining.

He's so pretty.

~♡~

Kind of a short chapter but woohooooo
Love you all