Quotes

Quotes:

"I thought you were a walker!" — Catelyn to Daryl after almost shooting him.

...

"If they're holding me back from being a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that." — to Negan

...

"No, don't say, 'too easy.' People say, 'too easy' and bad things happen." — to Glenn

...

"If you want to survive in this world, you need to start taking care of yourself, because no one's gonna do that for you"

...

"Only an idiot would travel these woods alone"

...

"I kill to survive, not for sport"

...

"Just keep moving."

...

"Oh God, What am I doing?"

...

"Run you Bastards! I'm coming for you all!"

...

"I can't just let him die!"

...

"I won't let anyone else die."

...

"It was over the moment you betrayed my family!"

...

"This isn't over! Bastard!"

...

"You don't know how far I've come."

...

"I'm sorry. All I wanted was to make a difference."

...

"Dying's the easy part. The dead are at peace, but the real heroes are the ones who have to keep going." - to Rick

...

"Most people don't believe something can happen until it already has. That's not stupidity or weakness, that's just human nature."

...

"Lies are neither bad nor good. Like a fire they can either keep you warm or burn you to death, depending on how they're used."

...

"The monsters that rose from the dead, they are nothing compared to the ones we carry in our hearts"

...

"There's a word for that kind of lie. Hope."

...

"I don't know if great times make great men, but I know they can kill them."

...

"Sometimes you find your path, sometimes it finds you."

...

"When I believe in my ability to do something, there is no such word as no."

...

"They didn't break me. I broke myself."

...

"Can you ever "solve" disease, unemployment, war, or any other societal herpes? Hell no. All you can hope for is to make them manageable enough to allow people to get on with their lives. That's not cynicism, that's maturity."

...

"The book of war, the one we've been writing since one ape slapped another, was completely useless in this situation. We had to write a new one from scratch."