Future Plot Ideas

Readers

I have been going through the timeline for future plot ideas and such, there are a few things I am undecided on, and I would rather get it all straightened out this early in so I know what I am working towards. 

There will be spoilers involved, but you can ignore this page if you want nothing to do with spoilers, just wait for the next update. 

.

.

.

.

1. Marie and her pairing. 

Whilst I did initially like the idea of Negan and Marie, during planning out things, I came to dislike the idea, mostly because he reminds me of what I had in mind for Jack. That doesn't mean it's not going to happen, I am just going to point out that he would have to be redeemed significantly for anything to happen, so that would likely be season 11. 

I do like her and Rick getting together though. With Marie then being the one that has RJ. I feel bad for Michonne, because I love her as a character and she and Rick are great together, but I feel there is more of a connection between Marie and Rick in this story. Perhaps a throple maybe, Rick, Marie, and Michonne together and RJ could still be Michonne's son, but she and Marie raise him together. 

2. Season 4 Post-Prison Split-Up. 

I have a couple of ideas and ways this one can work out. 

a. Cate leaves with Daryl. Beth leaves with Marie. Beth is still kidnapped, but so is Cate, she manages to escape, later found by Marie who has joined Carol and Tyreese with the children. Daryl still joins the Claimers. 

b. Beth leaves with Daryl. Cate leaves with Tyreese and the children. Marie leaves with Bob, Maggie, and Sasha. Everything plays out as it does for Daryl and the others. 

Number 3 will contain a major spoiler for Cate and Daryl's relationship and its future, if you don't want to know, stop here. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3. Dixon Babies:

I do plan on Cate and Daryl having babies at some point. With the way that the timelines work out, and because I don't want to take moments away from anyone else, there are only two places in the show that I can see it working. 

a. Conceived between seasons 3 and 4 at the prison. Born in season 8 (just before Carl dies). (Yep not even a year passes between seasons 4 and 8). Part of me likes and dislikes this idea because it would be nice for Carl and Rick to see her child, but it means she spends seasons 4,5,6,7 and some of 8 pregnant and would be rather early on in their relationship. (I don't have them getting together until the day that Judith is born) Whilst not a big deal at the beginning, it would mean that by the time they reach Alexandria, she won't be capable of fighting, which is fine, she can take over from Pete as their doctor. 

b. Conceived and born during those time jumps in season 9. Cate and Daryl take up in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, taking out the Leah aspect of Daryl's arc in that season. This is kind of what happened with Michonne (or Marie in this case), but it's not too big of a deal.