Watch your step lil mama

(Amora in MM)

Amora POV🍭8:46pm

OH FUCK I am going to be late bruh.I took a nap and I guess I overslept i went in the bathroom and touched up my eyebrows and LOOKED EVERYWHERE for that damn bathing suit but the second I put it on that shit was to tight around my thighs.Yah girl was getting thick. Obviously i could not wear that and be uncomfortable the whole time so i threw on some jeans and a white knit shirt and the "MINI" necklace my dad gave me before he left to California.

I just put my hair is a slick ponytail and called it a day.I grabbed my phone my keys and everything and I needed and rushed out the door. I called a uber and it came in 5 minutes now the clock read 8:58pm it's no damn way I will make it on time.By the time I made it to the party it was 9:18 , not that bad but that shit was knee deep full of people so I am guessing zoro ass lied to me and this thing started at 8.

I went and grabbed a cup and got me some lemon juice and vodka cuz you know that's the set right there.I went out back to where the pool was at and sat in one of the chairs and just jammed to the music then this fine ass nigga came up to me and he sat down

" Hey shawd why you dressed like that"

he said

"long story that I would rather not explain"

I said kind of annoyed

"I'm just here for my best friend zoro but I don't know where she's at so unless your going to tell me please leave?.."

"For what shorty you seem to tense ma"

"me ? tense? boy if you do-"

before I could even finish my sentence this nigga picked me up and threw me in the pool. I SWEAR I WANT TO GO HOME.

My hair

My clothes

My BRAND NEW jordan's were f'd up and now everybody was staring me down. I got out the pool and slapped his dumbass extra hard , grabbed my purse and began walking outside . I was cold and wet nobody was going to let me in they uber this why I need a car and a job.

first thing I'm doing tomorrow.Whoever this was came running up behind me saying sorry.

"get away from me" I said

"Ma I'm sorry I ain't know you was all fresh and dolled up. Come with me lemme get you some fresh clothes." he said calming me down a lil bit

"PARTY OVER NIGGAS GET OUT AND CLEAN YA MESS " He yelled leading me upstairs and letting me into a room , "shower , closet , towel , remote , bed sheets , charger" he said pointing every which way and just like that he left.

I took a shower and changed into a t-shirt he gave me and some shorts and walked downstairs , called a uber and left he got to be out of his damn mind if he think I was gonna spend the night FUCKK NO