Hypotheses

A/N : TOLD YALL I was gonna update.

WARNING : SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER

Amora Pov

I did not believe Prince. At all. I know when he's lying his ass off and that's exactly what he was doing.But I would be one stupid bitch if I let that determine anything.So I'm looking through his shit to see what the fuck going on But first I had to call him and see what he was doing cause I need to go to his house and he can't be there.

Prince : Hey baby what's up?

Amora: Nun I just wanted to see what you was up too.

Prince : I'm at the trap about to pay everybody then I'm gonna head home

Amora: OK bye

Prince : Bye see you la-BEEP BEEP BEEP

Okayy so I'm going to have to hurry my ass up. It takes me 20 minutes to get there. I jumped in my car and I drove over to his house.When I got there I used the spare key to get in and his house was a mess.

It don't cost nothing to run his vacuum across this bitch.I started on his computer since I knew his phone and that was linked I scrolled and scrolled past his hoes he had when we broke up And then I finally got to his old texts and found a name "Charley" I know this thug ass nigga don't got a friend named Charley so I clicked on it And it was him and his side piece getting freaky and shit.

Waiting till I left to call this girl.Shit I got my proof. I closed his computer and left his dirty ass apartment. I ain't talking to him no more.

3rd chances?

Never heard of them bitches.Once I was in my car I was in the middle of blocking all his social media's and contacts when I headed a knock at my window.I looked up and it was this goofy ass nigga. I rolled my eyes and drove off. I can't believe I saw a future with a hoe.Before I went home I stopped by a corner store and got me some snacks.

Then I went to goodwill to get some blue shoe laces for my new Jordan's , When I was there I found a cute fit to match my shoes for a party Quez invited me to that was tomorrow.

Hopefully it's not like the party Prince invited me too.Once I got home I walked upstairs to my room and as I got closer I kept hearing MOANING.

I know Beth  ain't fucking in my room with her nasty ass.That's just going to top off this wack ass day.I opened my door and it was beth and PRINCE.

Yes. PRINCE .

My nigga who is not my nigga I stood there in my doorway waiting for them to notice me. While he was pounding her shit from the back. But I guess they was to into it. So I cleared my throat and both of them stared at me .Beth had a smirk on her face  And Prince had a "I fucked up" look on his face."Baby let me explain - " he started.

"Nope that's dead now get the fuck out of my room." I said

But these bitches wasn't moving.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" I yelled

That's when they started scrambling but Beth of course had to whisper something on her way out

"Should've kept a closer eye on daddy dick sis" she said.

That's when I punched her. Everything that happened today , this bitch brung it out of me.

"Now please get...out...of...my face." I said.

I stripped my bed of my sheets and put them in the washer.I grabbed a new set and put it on my bed and then I jumped in the shower.

Prince POV

I was going over to amora house to make sure she didn't find out about me cheating. Because she looked mad as fuck at me in her car.But when I got there she wasn't home yet and Beth answered the door.

She was looking kind of fine . She only had on some boy shorts and a see through tank top.

"Oh hey Prince  , Queen bitch isn't here yet but you could wait in her room."

" Thank you ma " I said walking to amora room.

But beth followed behind me.

This was they house so I ain't mind it.I was on amora bed on my phone when I felt beth on top of me .I looked up and said "whoa whoa what you doing"

"Just testing something out" she said as she was grinding against me.

The more she grinded the more hard my dick got.I was trying to resist but she wasn't letting up.That's when I picked her up and flipped her over on Alyssa bed.

"You fucked up shawty." I said in her ear.

I ripped off her boy shorts and slapped my dick against her ass then I went in without warning.She was screaming and moaning trying to run away from it but I kept pounding her shit and slapping her ass.

I heard footsteps coming upstairs but I was close to busting so I kept fucking her.Once I started cumming I pulled out as quick as I could. Hoping that's shit was quick enough.

That's when I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up and saw amora

That's when I realized I've changed ever since me and amora first broke up. A lot and that shit was hurting her