Oh shit

A:N/ LISTENNN don't hate me.. i have just been busaayyyy but i'm back on top of this story and i got plenty ideas. also this is considered a surprise update  love yalllll. And I changed amora grade to Senior year cause baby was to young to be having sex. AND this chapter is short because it's a glimpse and I'm not suppose to update today.

Amora POV

I woke up thinking about Prince. Today I'm going to ask him about him cheating..the reason I ain't been did this is because things have been going so well since we first started back talking.

-FLASHBACK-

I grabbed my frappe and went over to grab some napkins. And that's when I saw Prince. My ex. I was fully okay and over him. So when I saw him I said hey.

"Wassup amora .. how you been?" He said

Let me tell y'all he looked thugged out. Everything that wasn't gangster about him was now .. and I was a little shocked but from what I heard his ass was a sex machine with legs .

"I've been okay , when you started going to white ass Starbucks ?"He laughed

"well I ain't here for coffee I'm here for a bitch" he said

"Oh well bye I'll let you wait in peace" I said sticking my straw in and walking off.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

Today was my off day so I drove over to Prince little apartment. He moved out of his parents house a while ago.When I got there I knocked and he let me in.It smelled like breakfast so I rushed my ass to the kitchen.

"Damn can't even get a kiss?" He said.

"Waittt nigga I got to get me a plate I'm hungry." I said fixing my breakfast."Well damn. But come here" he said

I came over after I finished and sat down next to him.

"You wanted to talk about sum right?" He said looking at me"Mhmm" I said still chewing.

After I finished I starting talking.

"So I've been hearing rumors.. that while we was together you cheated.." I said bluntly.

"Who the fuck told you that" he said losing his inside voice.

"I don't know who you raising your voice at but people."

"Shit no I ain't cheated on you. Ok?" He said looking me in my eyes.

Prince POV

I was lying my ass off but I couldn't lose her over something so stupid . I just got to make sure that subject never comes up again.

"Mhm.." she said

I knew from that she didn't believe me but I didn't feel like talking about it no more.

"Ok. Is the food good" I said grabbing a fork

"Eh it's alright." She said laughing.

"Man be quiet I said sticking my fork into her omelet