Getting back to the basics pt 2

Quez POV

I should have never kissed amora .That shit ain't get me no closer to her only farther apart . Shit , Prince ain't even a real nigga to her he was cheating on her from the jump.I want to tell amora that she don't deserve him but I feel like she ain't gon listen to me, but right now I was in front of her door contemplating on knocking to tell her I'm sorry.

I decided to go up and knock on the door and the 3rd knock she opened up.She looked drowsy as fuck and she had bags under her eyes. Overall she looked like she been going through a lot of shit.

"What you want Quez" she said sniffling.

"I fucked up , I know I did and you don't gotta forgive me or nun of that but I knew the shit I did was wrong." I said

"Okay Quez I just need some company right now. Can we talk about this later?" She said

Shit fine with me. I let myself in and we walked up to her room.When I saw her room I thought of a movie. There was snotty tissues and a trash full of them. Ice cream tub on her bed. And sad movies playing.Amora had on a hoodie and some joggers and her hairs looked like she ain't touch it in a week.I never seen her like this so this shit is new.

"Mora you gotta get up and do something man" I said"

"Nah I don't feel like it. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry."

"No. Nah this nigga shouldn't have you feeling like this" I said

"BUT HE DOES HE DOES OKAY?" She said getting under her covers.

"I thought I could handle this but I can't. I miss him I miss everything about him and now I can't have that and it's all my fault" she said sobbing even more.

"Mora he cheated on you. How could you still love him?"She sat up and stared at me

"He what?"

"Mora I ain't tryna be harsh or nothing but you gotta move on. He don't deserve you ." I said

"Yeah...I bet it was that easy for you too. You can go now I'm good." She said playing her movie again.

2 Months Later

Amora Pov

"Babe you ready?" I called from the bathroom.

"Shii almost" he said our room.

"PRINCEE Pleaseeee don't put on that cologne it makes me dizzy." I begged to him sliding on my leggings.

"Alright I am going to spare your ass this time but this cologne gets your man right." He said sitting down on the bed.

"I wouldn't want anything different." I said walking over to him planting kisses on his face.

We got up ready to go to our separate jobs , he dropped me off to the makeup salon while he went to the trap but his ass made sure he met up with me every lunch break.

When I got to the salon I went to my section setting up everything my first appointment should be here in 10 minutes.I started scrolling through Instagram liking post and organizing my appointments for the day until she arrived.

When babygirl sat down she was all in her phone even though I had a clear sign saying refrain from your cell phone but I let it go.Once I got finish with her makeup I sprayed her up and took a picture wait till she payed me and she got the fuck out.My next client walked in as soon as she walked out." I just want something light." She basically whispered.

"You good?" I said a lil confused.

"I'm sorry but I really don't want to be here... my boyfriend said I look dead and I need life in me so he forced me to go here."

"What the fuck... girl you better cut that nigga." I said

"I know I know but it's hard.." she said positioning herself.

This what I did almost everyday beside school. Listen to people problems and do they makeup which was fine with me because my life been going alright.

By the time I finished her makeup lunch break rolled around and Prince came right on time with Zaxby's and two sprites.Sometimes we leave and just drive and eat or sometimes we just eat at the makeup salon but today we were going driving.When we started driving I opened my plate of food

"Ouuu u remembered" I said kissing Prince  on his cheek

"For the first time . Shit." He said laughing

"What'd you get?" I said

"That uh chicken sandwich shit" he said

"I want a biteee" I said whining

"You fat Mann" he said bringing the sandwich toward my mouth.I took a big ass bite and started dying.

"You trying starve me Mora ?" He said chuckling.

I pushed him and went back to eating my food. We talked for a bit until I ended up back at work.I know y'all probably wondering PRINCEEEE??? But he cheated on you.

I haven't even brought that new found information. Up to him yet. But me and Quez are cool. Prince don't like it but Quez comforted me when Prince pulled that lame shitI don't know if me and Prince going to last but for now I like him. Not sure if I love him yet.

A:N/ I'm backkkk I'm sorry I was gone so long but comment what you think and you can curse me out if you want.😂😂😭