Getting back to the basics

(Her outfit in mm)

Prince POV

❌FILLER CHAPTER❌

I was finally getting some head but it was from a bitch named mila and everybody in town knew she gave the worst head but her ass was quick.

Her mouth was so dry that shit was starting to get annoying As I pushed her head down further I got yet another call from amora .

She been calling me all week and I ain't answer not one time so I declined again.That's when she text me:

504-329-4822: Well at least come get your car Prince

Prince: Nah lil bit that shit yours I got it for you.

504-329-4822:Wow you answered for once in your life.

*read*

I hope she wasn't planning on no conversation. I turned my phone off and put it next to me."Princey Poo I got another client in a minute" mila said getting off my tip.

"Iight call me that shit again and I am going to blow your brains out." I said zipping up my pants.

Amora POV

I put my phone down on my bed knowing that Prince wasn't going to text me anymore.I was really hurt over this mostly because he has it all misunderstood.I took a another bite of my Oreo ice cream and put on another rom-com.

At this point I know that Prince doesn't want me back so I am just going to hurt in silence.I hate Quez so fucking much at this point. He ruined a happy relationship because of his petty ways.I'm done with relationships for right now.

The stripping job I was going to start working for gave me another offer to work with them and I took it.I had to be there in a hour so I decided to stop mopping around and get ready.

My stage name was "Cotton Candy" So I wore a bright pink  lingerie outfit.I put on a hoodie and some nike tights and washed my face to rid the tiredness.I grabbed my keys that had a big ass "P" on the keychain for Prince and walked out the door to my car.

When I got there I made sure to lock all my doors and walked backstage. As I was setting up this girl started talking to me.

"You must be new. Make sure to stay in the back because if you steal my shine I'll get you back bitch" she said.I

looked up at her and said "if you touch me that will be the end of you"

I got up purposely bumping into her and went on stage.People started clapping and throwing bills before I even started.I started climbing the pole and I starting spinning until I made it to the top. Then I dropped back down to the floor with a split.

As I was looking at my audience I saw Prince staring dead at me.I tried to continue my dance but I couldn't focus and ended up falling off the stage. When I got back on the stage I collected my money and ran to the back.Why the hell would he come. If I wasn't sure he moved on earlier I'm definitely sure now.

I got dressed and grabbed my stuff so I could leave. When I got outside Prince was standing in front of my car.

"When you started doing this shit??" He asked

"When was it any of your business?" I snapped

"You to pretty for this shit.. Quit.." he said

"Nigga fuck you think I am?? We ain't even together bitch move I don't got time for your games. Your ignoring me one day and today now I'm "to pretty for this" nigga make up your mind I'm been blowing up ur phone trying to explain what happened but no your childish ass don't give a fuck so why you give a fuck now ??" I said

He was completely quiet and he moved from my car and walked away.When I made it to my car I was crying AGAIN because of him.I couldn't drive in this condition so I just laid my head on the wheel.