Hella big changes

Amora Pov

At this point I was completely DONE with niggas. I'm really tired of the shits. Fuck Prince, Fuck Quez fuck everybody. I need some girl friends tf me and my old bestfriend aren't on shit .

So i'm just one lonely ass bitch that do makeup. I moved out of that fuckass house of my "rElAtIvEs" because them bitches aren't family. at all.Plus, Prince knocked me up. So I had to get out of there because knowing beth  that hoe might give me a abortion in my sleep.

I stay in a little apartment . I graduate in 3 months after that i'm getting the fuck OUT this city.In case y'all wanted to know, i'm 5 months. and my gender reveal "party" next week with hoes i don't fuck with.

Prince don't know because I REFUSE to talk to him after all the bullshit he put me through. Somebody on the streets gonna let his ass know.I got dressed for the day:

(A/N : her character changed while she is pregnant but it will change back once she has the baby)

After I got dressed I went and made a little breakfast. Well it's was supposed to be little but i'm feeding two people so don't judge me bitch

Today I was going to pregnancy therapy because I just wanted what was best for my baby and I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision by not letting my baby daddy know yet

Today I was going to pregnancy therapy because I just wanted what was best for my baby and I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision by not letting my baby daddy know yet.I got in my car and drove to therapy only to be met with Squish. that was that ghetto bitch nickname. Quez got her pregnant and moved on from me finally. But this hoe still got it in for me because I gave Quez better pussy than she ever will .

I drove to the pregnancy place it was called "Unborn Co." I walked in and sat and waiting for my therapist.She walked in with her heels clanking and she said how are you.

"I'm doing good. The guilt is getting to me but I don't know what I should do"

"Listen, although we haven't discussed why you are not telling him, a father should know if his child is out there so that's all the advice I can give ." She replied

I was thinking about what she was saying... And she is right . I can't do this alone me and prince will have to coparent. My child deserves their father.I walked out of the facility and got in my car.I placed my head on the steering wheel and thought about how mad I know prince will be. I was going to call him but I decided to drive to his house instead .